"I couldn't forget it. I set like five different reminders on my phone." She paused. "We're gunna find out if we're having twins or not." I looked down at her stomach. I couldn't tell if it was bigger than normal because I didn't know what size it was supposed to be.

"What time do we have to leave?" I asked.

"Well it's 11:00 right now and the appointment is at noon so about half an hour." She said trying to get up but I didn't let her. I pulled her closer to me. I could still smell the shampoo scent that was in her hair as she laid next to me.

"Harry! We have to go." She protested

"No, just five more minutes." I begged.

"Fine." She replied and crawled back into my bed.

Sara's POV

I was finally able to leave Harry's room after constant reminders that we "had time" when we really didn't. I walked into my bathroom and took a quick shower. After I was done, I got out and got dressed. I put my underwear and bra on before going to do my hair in the bathroom. When I looked in the mirror, the first thing I looked at was my stomach. I was starting to finally see a bump. Lets hope no one else starts to see one. Harry and I aren't ready to tell the world yet but I knew we had to soon.

I finished doing my hair and my make-up so I walked over to my closet. I put on some black maternity pants and a light blue coloured shirt. I walked over I Harry's room to see if he was ready yet. He wasn't in there so I assumed he was already downstairs.

I walked downstairs and Harry was talking to Zayn. Harry had a huge smile on his face and it looked like Zayn was blushing. I walked over to them.

"What's going on here? I haven't seen Zayn smile this much since you guys went to number one on the charts" I asked.

"Zayn's got a girlfriend." Harry said. Zayn reached over and smacked Harry's arm. Obviously Harry wasn't supposed to tell me.

"That's so cute!" I cooed. "What's her name?" I asked. He rolled his eyes and knew he wasn't going to be able to keep it a secret for much longer.

"Perrie." He answered.

"Why does that name sound so familiar?" I thought out loud.

"Because your thinking of Perrie Edwards from Little Mix." Harry replied.

"Oh my gosh! Your dating her?" I asked very excited. Zayn nodded his head, trying to keep the smile that was clearly on his face.

"I've heard she's a really nice person. I'm sure you guys will get a long real well. "I winked. He rolled his eyes one more time before putting his breakfast plate in the sink

"I'll invite her over sometime and you can meet her." He said.

"That would be amazing! Thanks Zayn."

"Well I have to leave so I'll talk to you guys later." Zayn said, turninf and leaving the room.

"Yeah me and Sara have to leave anyways. See you later mate." Harry replied. I grabbed an apple off the counter and we walked out to the car, locking the door behind us. I finally got to smell the fresh outside air as I haven't been outside in way too long.

*

We arrived at the doctors and when we went up to the front desk, we were aloud to just go right in because we made an appointment. We were guided to the room where the ultrasound would take place. I laid on the chair I was support to and Harry sat on a chair beside me.

"Ready to do this?" He asked.

"I think so." I answered, not totally convinced with my answer. "What about you?"