~ Tired..... ~

All of a sudden I woke up really confused and wondering were i was! But then i saw that i was still in the O2L house! I started to panic! I looked at the time and saw that it was 5:10am.....i was super tired but i needed to call my mom but i saw that someone had texted her from my phone! "_____ will stay here tonight! She fell asleep and we don't want to wake her up! I hope that's okey!"
I started to breathe out. Thats when i started to look around. I was in the couch with Sam on my right side and Jc on my left. I had a blanket and a pillow, same for them! I was tired and i just went over to Sam crawled under his cover, and just laid there. He smelled so good. I wanted to cuddle ok.. He woke up and started stroking my hair. That was when i fell asleep again. The next time i woke up was because the rest of the O2L boys were standing around me and Sam and saying aww! I was still super tired so i just turned so i had my face to Sam's chest and i basically became a koala! I rapped my leg and arm around him! Hearing him breathe was making me calm! This time i didn't fall asleep but we laid there for a long time just cuddling!
After awhile i heard Sam say "the guys made pancakes. Do you want any??" I really didn't want to move! I wanted to lay there forever. But then again..it was pancakes so i sat up and stretched out my arms. I went over to the table with Sam following me.
We ate the pancakes and started talking with the others! The pancakes were amazing!!! Ricky made them. After we sat there for awhile just talking and eating i looked at my phone and the time was 10:20 am. I said that i should go home soon and we can meet for lunch later:) So i fixed up my hair and putted on my shoes. Before i went to open the door i gave everybody a good bye hug and then i came to Sam... I didn't know what to do and I kinda panicked!!
I kissed him!!!!!.....yes....and i saw how shocked everyone was. I blushed and so did Sam. I went out the door and I started walking. I heard everyone in there be like "ohhhhhhh!!" And i was super red and just..WHAT!!... I started walking on the road over to me. I just wondered why i did that. Will they thing i'm a player? I mean me and Sam was nit even together..but are we now?? I had so many questions for myself! Why did i do that!! A bit later i was at my door. I opened it and walked in! I hugged both of my moms and of course my little sis:) We were really close. Then i went in to my room. I cast myself in bed and just laid there............

------------
I'm sorry for a short chapter. I don't have many ideas!! Will update soon!!!