Leonardo vs. Allessandro

Chapter dedicated to elnorap, mayda0413, Dont_Let_Them_See, TallBeautyGoddess and _Lifesnotsobad.

Allessandro's POV:

Before my division rushed forward, Florence, Arriane, Catarina, and myself were intently studying the movements of the men positioned outside. Our position was masked by the thick trees surrounding us, and the fact that Rèmy had advised all divisions that he'd breached our enemy's security system allowed us to creep even closer.

There were at least seventy five armed men patrolling the area. Some looked alert and badass while others looked lackadaisical and bored. Seriously, Adriano must have been a fool to team up with an idiot like Leonardo. The lack of interest from the Romano's blatantly confirmed that the family didn't take things seriously.

Bang! Bang!

"That's our cue boys! Let's go!" I yelled in a mock battle cry. We were on the western side of the property which overlooked the villa's swimming pool, outdoor kitchen, and tanning beds.

The men stationed out there were first startled by the ruckus coming from the northern side of the property which caused them to turn their heads that way. That mistake, however, caused most of them their lives.

Rule number one: Never lose sight of your surroundings.

My division opened fire and the Romano's and Leonetti's dropped like flies. Those that were lucky enough to have been where cover was accessible hid behind them and fired back at us.

During the fray, I noticed some interesting things, such as Catarina beating the living shit out of three Romano men.

"How in the hell...are we getting beat up by this old lady!" They grunted. Before their little showdown, the men had taunted Catarina and saying that they didn't even need there guns to take care of her. How wrong they were.

Catarina leapt into the air, diving into the pool nearby as bullets rained in the area she once stood. The men who were fighting her earlier, were accidently shot with bullets by there own side from a machine gun hidden in a window above.

"Shit! My bad!" yelled the shooter. In that instant, Catarina surfaced from the pool and, with a gun in hand, fired mercilessly at her attacker. She was like a killing machine. Anyone who happened to catch her eye would be dead in a matter of moments. She looked so badass.

"Arriane! Florence! Cover me!" I yelled from behind a nearby tree.

"Ok, be careful amore mio!" Arriane yelled before they started firing to clear a path for me. I stared at my wife lovingly before I sprinted inside of the home.

******
Leonardo's POV:

"How are we doing on the western side of the villa?" I asked one of my men.

"Not good sir. The Rizzolo's have killed almost everyone we stationed out there. Shall I tell them to retreat?"

"Hmm. Which Rizzolo members are out there?" I asked. I would only send men to the western side if and only if Arriane was there.

"The members that were confirmed were Florence Benedetti, Catarina Rizzolo, Allessandro Rizzolo and Arriane Rizzolo, sir."

Perfect.

"Then tell them that we are on our way." I said with a grin.

The man nodded and reached for his cellphone. He dialed a few numbers before pressing the green call button and putting it on speaker. But the man never got the chance to speak as bullets rained through the hallway, killing him instantly. Reacting quickly, I used the man's body as a shield as I retracted backward into a nearby room. I dumped the body, retrieved my gun, and waited for the shooting to cease. Once it had, a distraught voice coming from the receiving end of the phone could be heard throughout the empty hallway.