Grenade: Turning Point

Chapter is dedicated to JayJones1107 and Forever_Curlyx3. Good guess.

Avalon's POV:

It all happened so suddenly.

After the party, we had gotten into our vehicles and drove home. In the car, everyone was joking around and teasing Romeo, who had awoken and sobered up. The pungent smell of alcohol coming off of Romeo made me lower the windows.

On my side, the only thing visible was the road whilst on Marcelo's the beautiful blue ocean could be seen. I was so entranced by the view that I didn't know what was happening until it happened.

A small explosion on the side of the car caused us to skid toward the edge of the road, which would have us plunging toward our deaths into the never ending sea. I was so shocked that I couldn't even scream. The driver of the car did everything he could to stop the car but to no avail. Alphonso was barking commands to the crew who shook their heads and whipped out their phones. I didn't understand what was going on, but I couldn't ponder on it anymore because Alphonso hurriedly inched toward me, kissed me quickly on the lips and whispered, "I'll be back for you." before opening the car door nearest me and pushing me out.

It was like everything happened in slow motion. My eyes widened and I thrust my hand out, desperately trying to reach Alphonso as I went soaring out the door. But it was too late. The limousine, which had now caught on fire, fell into the sea. The last thing I remembered was screaming Alphonso's name before my head hit the concrete road and I blacked out.
**************************
Third Person POV:

The angel lay sprawled in the middle of the empty road. Her hair was disheveled, her dress was tattered, and her head was bleeding. If anyone were to have seen her like this, they would instantly think she was dead instead of unconscious.

Exactly two minutes later, a black van stopped a few feet away from Avalon. A large male opened the van door and briskly walked the short distance to her and picked her up bridal style.

"How is she Claudio?" asked another man as he slid the van door open and gently placed Avalon down.

"She's just unconscious, but take a look at her head Ricci because she's bleeding." he ordered. He slid the van door shut before hopping back into the passenger seat. "

"So you're tellin' me that we rushed here in a hurry just to get a girl!" exclaimed Roberto. "I thought we were going on some kind of badass mission Claudio!!"

"Shut the fuck up Roberto and drive. We all knew that you would be reluctant to do anything if this mission didn't include a killing spree so yeah, I lied to you now suck it up."Claudio yelled. Roberto grunted but proceeded to starting the car.

Claudio slumped in his chair and groaned. He was too old for this shit and quite frankly, being around this many psychopaths for as long as he'd been working for the Leonetti's was taking its toll on him. "How is she?" He asked. "Well, she's got a concussion." Ricci diagnosed as he turned her head this way and that, "There are minor cuts on her scalp, forehead, and the base of her head but other wise she's fine. She'll most likely be conscious in the next two or three hours." Ricci then began to patch up Avalon's wounds as they made they're trip to the rendezvous point.

************************

Alphonso's POV:

"IS EVERYONE ALRIGHT?!" I yelled/asked when I emerged to the surface. A round of exhausted 'yeahs' confirmed that my brothers were safe and sound which left me with one question. Is Avalon alright?

"Marcelo! Did you manage to get ahold of my father?" I asked as we floated above the waters.

"Yeah, I did. He said that his branch would be here via helicopter in a few minutes." he said as he looked up at the rising sun. "And here they come."

------10 minutes later-----

"Where is she! AVALON!! AVALON!!" I yelled like a maniac. I was roaming around in circles as I tried desperately to find her.

"AVA-" I stopped mid-sentence when I stepped in a small pool of blood. I went mad.

"I want those motherfuckers found right now!" I commanded as I glared at my surrounding men. "Rèmy, use any and all of your sources to track those shits! Rafael, as soon as we get back gather our best shooters and equip them with weapons of your choice, I don't care which ones, as long as they're destructive!

Dante, I need information on who in the hell ambushed and kidnapped Avalon. I don't care what you do or how you get it, I want it now! Lorenzo, we need a strategic plan on how to destroy them so get to it!

"Romeo, gather some of our men and secure this area. No one, I repeat NO ONE, is allowed in this area until we're able to track who ever did this. Also, call Allessio and Giovanni to secure the mansion! Marcelo, your combat team is on stand by as of now.

Now that you all know what to do, get to it. This is war!"

"YES BOSS!"

************
Azelio's POV:

Half a league half a league
Half a league onward,
All in the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred:

'Forward, the Light Brigade!
Charge for the guns' he said:
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.

'Forward, the Light Brigade!'
Was there a man dismay'd?
Not tho' the soldier knew
Some one had blunder'd

Theirs not to make reply
Theirs not to reason why
Theirs but to do and die,
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.

Cannon to the right of them
Cannon to the left of them
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd

Storm'd at with shot and shell
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.

Flash'd all their sabres bare
Flash'd as they turn'd in air
Sabring the gunners there
Charging an army
While all the world wonder'd
Plunged in the battery-smoke
Right thro' the line they broke
Cossack and Russian
Reel'd from the sabre-stroke
Shatter'd and sunder'd
Then they rode back,
But not, not the six hundred.

Cannon to the right of them
Cannon to the left of them
Cannon behind them
Volley'd and thunder'd
Storm'd at with shot and shell
While horse and hero fell,
They that had fought so well
Came thro' the jaws of Death
Back from the mouth of Hell
All that was left of them
Left of the six hundred.

When can their glory fade?
O the wild charge they made!
All the world wonder'd.

Honour the charge they made!

Honour the Light Brigade!

Noble six hundred!

***********
By Alfred Lord Tennyson.

COMMENT! VOTE!