I wasn’t able to listen to my teachers. The only thing I could think about was Sky once again. What is it that makes him different to all the other guys I know? I couldn’t think of anything but it has to be something big since his friends make such a big deal out of it.
When the bell rang signalling the end of the school day I sighed in relieve. I got home quickly where my dad has already made me lunch. I sat down and he places a plate of food in front of it. Normally I would have eaten the whole food in a few minutes but that day I wasn’t hungry at all.

“What’s wrong darling?” my dad asked as he notices my untouched food.
“It’s nothing” I told him faking a smile and but some food into my mouth to please him.
“Don’t lie to your dad” my father told my sternly and walked towards my dad placing a kiss on his cheek. Yep you noticed I have two dads, problem? I love them both to death and they taught me not to judge anybody. Without them I would probably still live in a league home and be a grumpy teenager.

“So tell us what is wrong” Ben demanded. I call him father and Luke dad so they know who I mean.
I gave up lying to them and told them the whole story. When I ended they both had a helpless look on their faces.
“I’m sorry..” dad began but I didn’t let him finish.
“Don’t be. You already helped by listening to me. Thanks” I said and pulled them into a tight hug.
“No problem” they both said in unison.

After that I went to bed feeling slightly better and fell into a deep sleep. Before I fell asleep I quickly prayed that Skylar would be at school the next day so I could talk to him.

***

The next day I saw Sky at his locker and was relieved. He looked tired and hurt when he saw me but accepted my apologize nonetheless. When he agreed to be friends I felt happy but something was missing. I ignored it because I was just to relieved that he wants to be friends after all.

Rosalie’s POV still (present day)

“Want to come over after school? You could bring your friends too and we can have a sleepover” I ask him a big smile on my face. He doesn’t say anything for a while and my smile fades. It seems like he is debating if he should come over after all.
“Yeah I can do that. I’m going to ask the guys” he says a small smile on his beautiful face.
“Thanks”
“Nothing to thank for. See you after school” he tells me and leaves to find his friends.

I go to find my friends too because it would be kinda funny to invite Sky’s friends but not mine.
“Rosie!” my best friend Bobby screams running at me.
“Bobby!” I scream back running at him to. We both are running so fast that we can’t slow down in time and collide in the middle of the hall. People are starring at us funnily but we ignore them lying on the floor laughing.
“Come on idiots! Let’s go to class” Molly, Bobby’s twin sister, laughs at us.