8

Hey, So I am so so so happy that one of my books are successful! Love you all!

I woke up and Princess and I ran around the manner for some fun till the whole host club showed up. I smiled at them. ''Hey, I know you guys you look so familiar, Where though?'' I asked myself. ''What happened to Ninja Nikki? can't you be quiet?'' asked Kyoya. ''No it's not in my nature!'' I shouted and ran with Princess.

I got dressed and went out to the market and walked around. My brothers would refer to it as a commoner's market, well there dumb. I bought some stuff for Princess. We went home and I watched a bit of movies then got ready for the dinner I decided I would cook for the whole household. Only Mamma and I know who's cooking it.

I made a simple american dinner, I made chopped chicken, macaroni and cheese, Mashed patatos and green beans. ''Sorry our new cook is from america, your our taste testers, if you like tell me if you don't please say. So it's different how you eat this one, you use a fork like this.'' my mom explained. Everyone loved it.

I walked into school, no one here knew I was the twins triplet. I sat in class righting in my book of hate. ''Hey Nikki, I'm Alex, I'm from America too you know.'' She said smiling I smiled. ''Hey Alex, nice to meet you. How do you feel about the Hittichin twins?'' I asked. ''There not hot, but there not terrible either.'' she said I nodded. ''Lets be the best of friends!

Hey, so it's late and I wanted to squeeze in one last update. FYI sorry it's so short.