5

I sighed walking toward the door of the Host Club. I smiled when I saw Emily run to me crying ''Nikki! I lost daddy.'' said Emily my best friends daughter. She is only 6. I love her so much. Since her mum walked out on her I have been helping, but I moved here so. ''Nikki who is that?'' asked Koaru ''Is that your daughter?'' asked Hikaru disgusted. I sighed. ''Emily sweety wear are you?'' asked Deans worried voice. ''Dean!'' I shouted to him. He soon came into sight. ''I got Em, come meet my friends before we go!'' I shouted to him. He came hugged me then looked at the boys. ''Guys this is Dean my best friend ever after. Dean this is the Host Club I have told you about them, So guys I am leaving now.'' I stated. ''Wait Nicole can we talk before you go?'' asked Hikaru I froze as did Dean he knew I hated that name. Only the twins would call me that. I turned to them. ''Never ever call me Nicole that is what my brothers called me and I hate it.'' I said to them with a nasty face.

''Nikki please lets talk why didn't you tell us you were Nicole?'' asked Koaru ''Be cause I am not I haven't been Nicole Hitachiin since February 27 2006 the exact day I got the letters that fill page 56 and 57.'' I said to them. Everyone was shocked. ''Dean take my god daughter to the car.'' I said to him he nodded and took Emily. I looked at the twins. ''I am indeed Nicole Rose Hitachiin, but the girl you loved and admired Died in 06. You hated me when you first met me, So I am getting out of your hair. I dyed my hair cause every time I go from one country to another I change my personal, in other words in France I will be secluded. I won't be run over by the ones I love, So Hikaru Koaru goodbye.'' I said and turned and walked out.

I got in the car and Dean drove to my house. I walked in. ''Mom the twins Know!'' I shouted to her. ''Okay Sweety have fun in France!'' She shouted. I went to my room and got a call. ''Hello?'' I asked ''Sweety it's daddy, I have bad news, I decided to throw the ball at the Japanese Manner.'' He said I thought ''Thanks for telling me, so I can stay here?'' I asked him. ''Yes, but you can keep it secret since school's month break is happening.'' He said ''Awesome Sauce, I will change and get the food ready. Love you papa.'' i said he returned it and hung up. ''Yay I can stay.'' I said to Dean smiling. He smiled too. ''Good I don't want you to interrogate my girlfriend yet.'' He said I stopped and looked at him. ''Girlfriend?'' I asked him. ''Yeah.'' He said scared. ''awesome for you!'' I said to him excited and rummaged threw my dresses till I found the perfect dress. It was a baby blue fitted dress. I loved it. ''Go shoo I need to change.'' I said he got out and I changed into it. I loved it. It was perfect. I smiled and got my birth stone necklace. I put on a blue diamond bracelet.I walked out in my heels and smiled at Dean. He soon left to his room and I got the ball room ready for guests. Soon I was finished and went up into my room and dyed my hair light brown and did the tips blonde. I dried it and curled it to the side. I then pinned it into place.

''Miss Hitachiin your father has requested you come down the stairs with your brothers.'' I smiled at her. ''Thank you.'' I smiled to her and walked out of my room to see Hikaru and Koaru. I slipped my arms into there's. ''Boys lets not ruin this for Father, He worked hard to get here yes?'' I asked them. ''We were going to compliment your dress.'' They said together. ''and my three children Hikaru, Koaru, and Nicole!'' said my Father we stepped down the stairs. I smiled to everyone. We finally let go of each other and I thanked them then walked to father. ''What was this one for?'' I asked him. ''Um... oh Donations to a children's home.'' He said. I smiled brightly. A maid came to me. ''Miss Princess misses you.'' said Arial ''Um... Crap Princess, um.'' I said but I guess Princess had other ideas she ran down the stairs she slipped on the last step and fell on her face. I gasped and ran to her. ''Princess?'' I asked I picked her up and held her close. She woofed. ''Oh great she is okay.'' I said pleased. I stood up to see all eyes were on me and Princess in awe. ''Excuse me she wont sleep unless I put her down.'' I smiled and walked up the stairs.

''Shh Princess go to sleep sweety.'' I said she did and I returned to the party. ''Your puppy is so cute Miss Hitachiin.'' said one of Father's friend's Daughters. ''Thank you, I wish you could see her when she is in the same room as Tamaki Suoh oh it is to cute, she follows him around pretending to be him.'' I said smiled. ''No way that's true.'' She said in disbelief. ''I am deadly honest here, it sent the whole Host Club in fits of laughter.'' I said to her. ''Nikki are you bothering her, Sorry she is a bit stupid we know.'' said two voices I would know anywhere. ''No she isn't.'' said the girl I smiled at her. ''Oh I think that they were playing, excuse me.'' I smiled sweetly and grabbed Ben and Dylan by the arms. I drug them to Father. ''Please tell me I am hallucinating?'' I asked him. ''No your friends wanted to visit.'' said Father. I sighed and walked away from them. ''Nikki? I thought you were leaving?'' asked Honey. I smiled. ''Oh I was going to France for the party my father was throwing, but he switched it to here instead so I am staying.'' I said to Honey with a smiled. ''Yay, Mori did you hear that Nikki is staying!'' said Honey to his cousin. Honey then hugged me.

''Nikki, who is that?'' asked Dylan. ''This is what a real friend looks like, now what do you need?'' I asked him. ''Ben was going to ask you out.'' said Dylan I face-palmed. ''Why does Dad put me in these positions?'' I asked myself. Honey let go. ''Who is Ben?'' asked Honey. ''a boy from France.'' I said than heard Princess barck and run down the stairs. I took Princess into my arms. I looked at the guests. ''Who said Princess?'' I asked them. a hand raised. Tamaki appeared. ''Oh god count on that, Go Princess.'' I whispered the last part to Princess. I put her down she ran into the parlor. I smiled to the guest. ''Excuse me Honey.'' i smiled and walked to get the girl. ''take my hand.'' I said to her she did and I got her to the front to see Princess doing the Tamaki think. Tamaki was talking to a girl Princess was pretending to bark at a plant. When Tamaki kissed the girls hand Princess licked the flower pot. everyone was doing something. I whispered to the girl ''Now watch I will make Tamaki confused. ''Tamaki what is 2+4-9+3x5%25=4?'' I asked him his face now one of confusion Princess did her confused look. Every guest busted into laughter.

I smiled and whistled. Princess ran to me. I picked her up. ''Go to bed now sweet.'' I said I placed her down she stayed looking at me. I flicked my finger and she ran to the stares. and up them. Then Dean rushed down not knowing of the party with Emily crying for mummy. ''Dean did you play the song?'' i asked in a hurry. ''Yes she wont stop.'' said a worried Dean. I took her and Emily looked at me no more crying. ''Nicole, why you dwessed up?'' asked Em. ''Well Em I had to play barbie party, don't you like barbie party?'' I asked her she smiled and nodded. ''Well lets see, here listed to Nikki's Ipod to the Barbie Party song.'' I said to her trying to get her to sleep. She put her hello kitty head phones on and played Barbie girl my Aqua. She smiled and loved it. I handed her to Dean. ''Then wait exactly three songs than put her to sleep. ''Remember Barbie Girl Aqua.'' I said to him. He nodded and went up the stairs. I turn to see all eyes on me. ''Wow Nicole your good with children.'' said Miss Hitti a good friend of Mums. ''Yes ma'am I used to go to the daycare center all the time. If you have a little one I would love to babysit anytime, I don't ask but enough to get the food they need I do everything else.'' I said sweetly.