"dammit. someone's been here. the hard drive is completely wiped out." she said and clicked through.

"yeah. probably the one who killed him." i said and groaned.

i turned away and started dialing emily's number but stopped when jenna spoke, "lucky for you, slater was paranoid. he kept everything on a back-up on our remote server. here."

she typed more and maya leaned into my ear, "you know she's not going anywhere near my blood...right?"

i nodded, "i know. she doesn't."

maya smirked and i did too, walking over to jenna.

"jennifer aniston. god can he be anymore obvious?" jenna said, typing in the password to the server.

"these are all links to vampires?" i said.

"he was obsessed alison...almost as much as me."

"wait. stop. that one." maya said and pointed.

"ben coogan. we exchanged dozens of emails about elijah."

"i could...call him." jenna offered.

i grabbed a phone and handed it to her, "tell him that we're trying to send a message to klaus. the doppelganger is alive and she's ready to surrender-"

"WHAT?!" maya exclaimed.

jenna shot to me, "holy shit. i knew it." she said.

"just get him the message please jenna." i said calmly.

i walked into the other room and maya chased after me.

"what the hell do you think you're doing alison? that's not the plan. emily will freak." maya said.

"i'm getting klaus' attention maya."

she lowered her voice to a whisper, "if klaus knows that you're alive, he will find you and kill you."

i looked down and maya sighed, "which is exactly what you wanted all along." she said, finally knowing what my plan was.

"it's either me or my family." i answered.

"so this whole thing was just a suicide mission? so that you could sacrifice yourself, and save everyone else?" she said.

"ben is on his way...and he is really excited to see you." jenna said and chuckled.

i looked at maya who stared at me, eyes widened and taking a deep breath.

spencer pov

i walked into the tomb.

"well if it isn't my doppelganger's sister. the smart one."

"i'm here for the moonstone." i said.

"yeah yeah. the moonstone. very popular today." she said and rolled her eyes.

"just give it to me." i said impatiently.

she chuckled, "just leave little hastings."

"if you want it. you're just gonna have to come here and get it." She said and smiled.

i shot a stake out of the wrist gun and shot it at her stomach.

she gasped out and i blew the powder onto her.

she fell back and passed out.

i ran inside and looked around her body.

"come on dammit. where is it?"

Emison: Turnedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें