Chapter 8

emily pov

"hey fields. i've missed you." courtney said with a smirk plastered to her face.

"courtney." i said monotone.

"damn fields i thought we could start over. let bygones be bygones?" she said with an amused face.

i chuckled and stood in front of everyone, "once your dead, then i'll think about a clean slate." i said.

she smiled, "hey. relax wolfy."

i growled, showing my teeth and eyes.

she backed up, "no way. a hybrid? damn. time's been good on my wolf girl."

"i just came here to visit my doppelganger." she said and smiled at alison.

"how do we look exactly alike?" alison said, almost in a whisper.

"because i'm your doppelganger dumb ass. we're supposed to look alike. yeesh. i am so lucky i am not as stupid as you." courtney said.

she walked over to alison and held her arm, "god look at how flimsy you are. that O+ blood? my favorite." courtney said and sniffed alison.

i shoved her off and spencer grabbed alison.

"get the hell out of here courtney."

"oh! damn. protecting your little girlfriend? you always had a thing for ali. did it finally happen?" courtney asked.

"shut up courtney." i hissed.

"wow. your confidence has clearly changed. maybe it has in bed too." she winked and i growled under my breath.

"wait. what does she mean em?" alison asked.

courtney tossed her head back and laughed.

"fields didn't tell you?"

"tell me what emily?" alison said, more demanding, looking at me suspiciously.

i sighed, "it was a long time ago alison it doesn't matte-"

"tell me what. emily." alison said, angrily.

"courtney and i...we used to..."

"we used to fuck each other. a lot."

"shut up." i spit at her.

"and it was goooood. right em?" courtney said, placing her hand on my chest.

i smacked her hand away and looked at alison who was almost in tears.

"ali please don't be mad. please." i begged.

she shook her head and scoffed, folding her arms, not looking at me.

"aw. is little alison hurt that her girlfriend dated her look-alike?"

"shut the fuck up courtney. i'd barely call it dating. you were using me."

"no emily. i had real feelings for you. and i still do. i mean. hello! look at you. you have gotten so much hotter since the last time we saw each other." courtney said and observed my body.

i groaned, "just get out of here courtney! we were never a real couple. you just wanted me to get everything for you. and when i refused you compelled me."

"that may be true. but! i never compelled you to have sex with me." she said, adding a wink at the end.

"why are you here courtney. what do you want?" aria said.

"i want my doppelganger and i decided to come home."

i looked behind her and saw a group of vampires.