Chapter 22

alison pov

"now that you got this back what are you gonna do with it?" i asked.

spencer sighed, "right now? it's just what's binding the sun and moon curse."

"but if i can figure out a way to remove the spell from the stone? the stone becomes useless-"

"but according to courtney, klaus will get pissed and get his revenge." i pointed out.

"maybe. if  he finds out. which i am really hoping won't happen." caleb said and leaned against the door frame.

i rolled my eyes, "aria. can't this wait? my girlfriend is stuck in that damned tomb with courtney. we've got to get her out of there. i can't stand being away from emily and not knowing whether courtney killed her or not!"

"emily told us to focus on this alison-"

"don't listen to her! emily is too unselfish! i want her out aria! i need her out!"

"she thinks she's protecting me but she's wrong!" i shouted.

"i'm taking americano's side on this one alison." cece said.

aria nodded, "we're not gonna let you get used in some creepy, sacrifice ritual."she said and took the stone out of my hand.

"will you two just stop fighting! it's giving me a headache." hanna said and groaned.

i rolled my eyes and aria huffed, "we're not fighting...spence. i need a coffee. come with."

aria stood and dragged spencer downstairs.

everyone left except for hanna and cece.

"why are you on a suicide mission?" cece said.

"i don't want the people i love to get hurt."  i said.

"oh, so bringing the moonstone so you can get yourself killed is ok?"

"hanna." cece scolded.

"it's true! alison you're being stupid! we all need you here alison! we love you and will protect you with all the power we have!"

cece grabbed hanna's hand, "babe relax."

i raised my eyebrow, "babe?"

they looked at me and blushed.

i stood up, "wait. you're the reason caleb and hanna broke up?" i said in shock.

"alison before you freak out-"

"he's practically my brother hanna! how could you do this to him?! you broke his heart!"

"he has maya now okay? i feel horrible but...i am falling for cece alison. please accept that. she is helping me with my first full moon soon." hanna explained and i shook my head, "whatever okay? have fun on your little love story but. leave me out of it." i said and pushed them  out of my room, closing the door.

i looked down at aria's bag and went inside it, snatching the moonstone and put it in my pocket.

i walked downstairs and aria walked passed with coffee, "Where are you going?"

"to see emily."

"you're lying."

"no i'm not." i said and began to walk down the stairs when aria stepped in front of me, "really? tell that to your face." she said with a sarcastic grin.

"are you serious?"

"she took the moonstone. silly girl." caleb said and waltzed downstairs.

i frowned, "what? how did you-"