Las Vegas here we come

Start from the beginning

"Shid bro I don't know my damn self." I said. "Man to be real with you I been asking myself that for the pass two days its like I eat something bad." I told him.

"Shid what if Maddy pregnant?" he said laughing and I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Bro don't be saying shit like that."

"Chill bro I'm just playing." he said as we pulled up to the airport.

*******************

Marcus's p.o.v

Right when we pull up to the airport my phone starts ringing and it was Nicole I didn't even pick up cause I don't feel like hearing her fuss she just needs to chill out. We got our bags and made our way in the airport and we seen them by the gift shop but they was facing the other way so they at see us come up.

"What's lil mami let get that number." I said in a deep voice in Cole's ear she ain't even look back and I know she knew it was me.

"I would but my man and my brother-in-law on the way so move around."

"that's what I like to hear baby now give me them lips." I told her and she looked back at me and did as I said. "Shit I can't wait to get you in the hotel room." I told her.

"You ain't getting shit when we get there." she said laughing.

"Girl you know you want this."

"FLIGHT TO LAS VEGAS IS BREADING NOW"

*************************

Mike's p.o.v.

Dee and I are already in Las Vegas we came a day early to just chill and get away from her mother no disrespect but her mother is fucking never wreaking man she comes by the house every damn day. Anyways Dee moved in as soon as we got back to Miami and we been doing good I love her so much. All my kids are doing good and fixed for life, but Dee, Cole and Diamond about to be pissed cause after the wedding I have to over seas for a year. I told my mother and she cried but she know I'm going to give my kids a better life and to keep my little sister happy. I haven't talked to Kandi since I got back home but that's because I been busy.

"Baby you okay?" Dee asked walking out the bathroom.

"Yeah I'm good just waiting for Cole them to call when they land." I told her and she jumped on the bed.

"Baby we about to have some fun." she said. Her Cole and Maddy have been on the phone talking about this day none stop.

" I know we is baby now let me make love to you b4 they land."

"Mike you nasty."

"So can I?"

"yes but in that big ass tub." she said and I walked in the bathroom and made some water and she walked in with nothing on. I got out of my clothes and you know what happened next.

************

(2 hours and 8 minutes)

I got up and looked at my phone I 3 missed calls from Nicole and I know she pissed right now. Dee was sleep so I just go dressed and made my way to the car to get. Man I hope she not mad. I tried to call her but she ain't pick up so I called Marcus.

"Damn bro where yo ass at?"

"shid I'm on my way no I over sleep."

"bet." he said and we locked off. Man this is going to be a crazy 5 days and I cant wait to get fucked up. i pulled up the airport and they was standing outside and Cole looked mad but she need to fix that shit ain't nobody about to deal with no damn bridezilla fuck that shit. (Dee ass got me looking at that shit). I got out the truck and help them put their bags in the back.