Regrets 2: The Story Of The Knight Sisters

Start from the beginning

"Well, I've been in here for like, the last three hours," I muttered.

"Don't be such a cow, Christina," Tabitha groaned. "I'm only telling you what mom told me."

"Whatever," I mumbled.

"Eugh!" she hissed, stomping her foot before walking away.

The older Tabitha got, the more annoying she got. I loved my little sister, yes. But it was hard. She was going through puberty, and Brea and I were going through something entirely different.

I have to say, I do feel sorry for Tabitha. Whenever we argue, she gets upset and says that we don't love her as much because she's only our half sister. But that's totally far from the truth. After my mom and my stepdad Tyson had Tabitha, I always thought they would have another baby. And so did they. But it turns out that fate decided that Tabitha would be their only child together.

I mean, they could still have one now. If they wanted to. But that would be awkward. Well, for us, anyway. Mom was only seventeen when she had Brea and I. And my father was an asshole that left her and had another kid to my stepmother (can't remember her name...). My mom's been with Tyson since before we were born, so that's a long time. People quite often think that Tyson is my dad, and you know what? He is.

"Christina!" mom called from outside. "What are you doing in there?"

"Having a threesome," I answered back sarcastically.

Mom burst through the door at that.

"Seriously?" she raised an eyebrow. "You think that's funny?"

"Oh, I'd never have a threesome anyways, mom," I groaned. "That's disgusting!"

"You say that now," mom chuckled.

"Why don't you go talk to the one of us that actually is sexually active?" I frowned. "Because I'm telling you mom. Nobody's been in my pants!"

"I hope Brea's not!" mom frowned.

"Well, I don't actually know for sure," I rolled my eyes. "But she's got a boyfriend. And a lock on her bedroom..."

"Christina, can you take Tibby to her dance class for me?" mom asked, ignoring me now. "Please?"

"Why can't Brea do it?" I frowned.

"Because she has a date," mom sighed.

"Yes, so she can drop her off on the way," I groaned.

"I thought you wanted to drive around, Christie," mom said sharply. "Please? I'd do it, but I have a date, too."

"So I take it I'm home alone tonight?" I asked.

"Yes... until your father and I get home," she smiled. I always called Tyson dad. Brea and I both did, because he'd raised us.

"Fine, I'll take her!" I moaned, standing up off of the bed.

Tabitha got ready and I reluctantly took her to her dance class. The whole way, she asked some questions about my father... those questions always hit a nerve with both Brea and I.

"When was the last time you saw Kyle?" she asked suddenly.

"Kyle?" I frowned.