Regrets 2: The Story Of The Knight Sisters

Regrets 2: The Story Of The Knight Twins

They haven't seen their father in years. And all they want is to meet him again.

But for Brea and Christina Knight, this may be just one dream that they have to push to the back of their minds. Because when one of the sixteen year old twins discovers that they are pregnant, the two girls choose to run away.

Why? Well, their mother had them at a young age, and had drilled into the girls' heads that they should always play it safe. But things don't always go to plan... especially when you're drunk.

Now as one covers for the other, their lives take a path that they never expected, and the two girls are left unsure about the future, and their mother Marissa is highly suspiscious.

*Sequel to Regrets: A Teenage Pregnancy Story

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter One... Sisters

Christina's POV

I hated being a teenager sometimes.

Girls were bitches. Guys only wanted sex from you. Teachers wanted to torment you. And your parents wanted to give you every goddamn restriction on the planet! Who would want to be a teenager?!

Plus, it's worse if you're an identical twin. Especially when people who have known you as Christina your whole life call you Brea!

Brea is my twin. And while we get along great, I have to share everything with her. Except boyfriends. Because I don't have one, and she does. And thank God he can tell us apart! I'd hate to wake up with her boyfriend Brad laying next to me, feeling me up.

Just a little disturbing. And I don't think either one of us could look him in the eye after that.

I couldn't be more grateful that Brea and I no longer shared a room. Hell, our house was big enough. We were close, we didn't need to live in each other's pockets.

As I laid on my bed, I heard a knock at the door.

"Yeah?" I called half heartedly.

"Mom's looking for you," my little sister Tabitha said as she opened the door. Tabitha, nicknamed Tibby (yes, she watched The Sisterhood Of The Travelling Pants one day about six years ago and demanded we all call her Tibby like one of the characters) was thirteen, and a little brat sometimes. If either Brea or I did something wrong, she would always tell mom.