Author's Note (and a very important question)

A MASSIVE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE KXSMKSAKMS !!!!

I don't even know where to start. I'm so overwhelmed and speechless I dksmxkaksk. The past week, or so, has been very stressful for me and my batch mates. I really want to thank each and everyone of you for your votes, comments, and reads. I just cjjsjsksks thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you. I've had my first proper sleep yesterday and the last time I checked the votes it was just about 110 and I was already over the moon because of it and nOW I FREAKING REACHED 215 VOTES I. Also, I've been sleeping for an hour a day so just like what I've said earlier I just had my first proper sleep last night and I (kinda) woke up to this !??!?!?!?!

So to everyone who supported this book I just cksmxkso I love you all so much I'm kxmskxkaajja. I'll try to reply to all of your comments. I've also read some of the comments and I'm glad that y'all enjoy the photos and gifs !! 

I might update later or tomorrow I'm not really sure. I might also delete this or summat but I will Zayn you guys with a very hard (?) and important question...

Who do you think tops? Louis or Harry?

Alright that's all. Feel free to follow me because I followback and I don't bite (hard). Once again, thank you lovelies !!