Sleeping talking, awkward interruptions and nicknames that make sense

"Y/N...Y/N oh you're so beautiful"
I open my eyes and look up at Stiles confused. Is he awake? His eyes are closed....I raise an eyebrow as he lets out a quiet giggle followed by a few more mumbled words.
"I could so kiss you right now, you're like the Leia to my Han Solo" he mumbles, a cute smile gracing his face as he sleeps.
Yup, he's sleep talking. I smile at him and cuddle into his side more. I giggle softly as I feel his arms cuddle me closer to him. I let out a content sigh and close my eyes once more, drifting back to sleep in the arms of my angel.

-------------------TIMESKIP! :3 ------------------

I stir from my slumber, with the feeling I'm being watched. I reluctantly open my eyes and look around. This isn't my ro- oh wait..yeah..Scott's place right.
"Morning sleeping beauty" Stiles says, his voice giving me slight shivers. There's not much that's hotter than a boy's sleepy morning voice.
I smile looking up at him, my smile slow long turning to a smirk as I recall his sleep talking.
"Morning my Han Solo~" I say, holding back a laugh. His eyebrows furrow, clearly thinking it through.
"..that's weird...I had a dream that I told you that you were the Leia to my Han Solo...and then..now you say tha- OH MY GOD" The realisation hits him and I STRT laughing.
"Yeah, you were sleep talking...but it was freakin adorable though I must say" I say cuddling him tighter. He chuckles a little and hugs me back.
"Ah well, long as you're happy then I'm happy to sleep talk" he replies and I laugh even more. Gods he's perfect!
We lay there in each others arms, just looking eye to eye. His adorable brown puppy dog eyes getting me lost.
He slowly leans in a little closer, as do I.
We're almost going to kiss! I squeal a little internally, it's still such a buzz. It's still impossible to believe that this is real. He moves forward to seal the gap and I slowly close my eyes.
"HEYYYY GU-oh god I'm so sorry I uh...I-I'll...um...I'll just go uh..wake Isaac up..yeah.." Scott says awkwardly, slowly walking back out of the room he had just entered.
Stiles and I pull back with a smile and crack up laughing.
"Well...that was awkward" he says through laughter.
"Ya think?" I reply sarcastically. I calm myself down before asking him.
"Who's Isaac by the way? Was he here the whole time and I just didn't notice or?" I ask, curious as to who Scott was talking about a few seconds ago.
"Oh! Right you haven't met mister scarf of pessimism yet!" He replies making me laugh.
"Mister scarf of pessimism?" I question, raising an eyebrow. He just nods and sits up, taking my hand in his.
"Come my princess, I shall introduce you to the weird child that is mister scarf of pessimism! Come along!" He says in a weird voice. I just laugh and follow him, not bothered by clothing I'm wearing. I slept in the shirt I was wearing and borrowed some shorts from Scott, so I'm all good.
Stiles leads me down the hall and reaches an open door. He smiles and we walk in to find Scott sitting with another boy out age.
"Who's this chick?" The boy asks, clearly referring to me. I smile shyly and look down, slowly inching my way behind Stiles.
"Isaac, this is Y/N" Scott says with a smile.
"She's mine! All mine! So don't even think about taking her! Because she's mine!" Stiles blurts out making my giggle. He slowly pulls me out from behind him and I smile at the boy.
"Y/N, this is Isaac...he lives with me because uh...reasons" Scott says and I nod.
"Y/N, nice to uh..meet you..I think..I'd shake your hand or give you a hug but I don't think sir sarcasm here will let me even touch you" he says with a light laugh. I laugh and nod at him.
"All good, I-it's nice to meet you-you too" I stutter out. Curse my shyness! Stupid stuttering voice when I'm shy..grr..
I take a moment to get a good look at Isaac. I immediately spot the 'mister scarf' bit, it's like...not really cold I mean..we're indoors it's heated..but he's got a scarf around his neck.
Meh, I guess he has his thing, I have mine.
I'm interrupted from my thought by a clatter from downstairs. Scott and Isaac spring to their feet and I hug Stiles in fright.
"The heck was that?" Stiles asks.
Isaac shrugs.
"Most likely some weird creature come to kill us all for some weird purpose" he replies as if that's normal.
"Ah...pessimist bit" I mutter to myself, Stiles hears me and chuckles.
"Oh don't be a drama queen Isaac, my mom is making herself breakfast because she has work soon" Scott says rolling his eyes.
"Hey you jumped up too!" Isaac shoots back and Stiles sighs. He tugs my hand and takes me out of the room and we start down the hall. I hear the boys arguing and then BAM!
Isaac flies through the doorway backwards, eyes glowing golden yellow, claws at his fingertips. Oh Joy, another werewolf.
He growls at Scott who I assume threw him out the room. I look up at Stiles and he just shrugs.
"You get used to it" he says with a slight smile. I nod and look back to the boys.

"BOYS?" A female voice calls out from downstairs. I guess that's Scott's mom.
"We're alright mom!" Scott calls back, walking out the room with a satisfied smile. He walks over to Stiles and I, shortly followed by Isaac who is rubbing his arm.
"Stupid Alpha strength" I hear him mutter under his breath.

The four of us head downstairs and are greeted by who I assume is Scott's mom. He looks a lot like her. She smiles at us and turns to me.
"Hi, you must be Y/N? I'm Melissa, Scott's mom" she says sweetly, shaking my free hand. I smile back and nod.
"Scott told me what happened, you alright sweetie? I am a nurse so..if you do need like medical stuff I can help ya out" she continues. Awwh she's so sweet, now I know where Scott gets it from.
"Oh t-thankyou, I'm-I'm okay though" I reply and she smiles brighter.
"Good to hear!" She says grabbing a bag off the bench top next to her.
"Well you four, I'm off alright? Be good! Don't destroy the house while I'm gone, and don't die okay? Scott honey, try not to wolf out on Isaac again? Isaac, try not to piss Scott off again?" She says and we all laugh.
"Yes mom" Scott replies.
"Yes ma'am" stiles replies.
"I'll try" Isaac replies making her laugh.
"I'll watch them don't worry" I say making her laugh again.
"Alright guys, see ya!" She says before shutting the front door behind her.
Scott goes over to get breakfast and Isaac walks off in the other direction.
I go to join Scott when Stiles pulls me back away from the others.
I turn to face him and he has his signature cheeky grin on.
I giggle and hug him.
"What are you up to hmm?" I ask smiling at him.
"Well...before I was so awkwardly interrupted, I believe that I was up to this" he says leaning in to me.
"Up to wh-" I start but he cuts me off by pressing his lips to mine.
I melt instantly and he pulls me closer to him. My stomach goes all tingly like it does and my mind is freaking the heck out. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Oh my goooosssshhhh!
It's still hard to believe he's mine. It's hard to belied this is real! But it is! And happiness isn't a big enough word to describe me right now!
We reluctantly pull apart, still barely inches apart and I smile up at him. Blush darkening on my cheeks and dusting his too.
"You're so damn amazing Y/N..I seriously don't know how I got so lucky to call you mine" he says quietly and I blush even more, burying my face in his shoulder to hide it.
He got lucky to have me?? I'm the lucky one here..eeeeee!!
"You're even more amazing Stiles" I reply quietly, nuzzling into his neck. He chuckles a little and gently rests his head on my shoulder, embracing me.
I love this boy. I love him so much.