"You're going down!"

"Stilinski!! Oh you're going down now!" I shouted.
"Bring it on noob!" He retorted.
We were playing street fighter, had been for the past hour or so. He knew the hero he was playing, back to front and front to back. It was like he was a legend at this game! But I'm determined to beat him at least once.
Laughter could be heard from him as I watched the screen in horror. He had won. For the..uh..what now like..42nd time? In a row? Yeah.
"DAMN IT ALL" I said laughing.
"Face it Y/N, Im the master of this" he said looking over at me. I shot him daggers but smiled after. I couldn't keep a straight face.
"Tell ya what. We'll make a deal of a kind" he proposed, smirking at me.
"And what might that involve?" I replied, turning to face him.
His smirk grew and I could see the cheekiness in his eyes. "Well...if I win, then...you have to...hmm...you have to kiss me!!" He grinned,seeming satisfied at his deal.
My face burned up instantly and I quickly looked down to try and hide it. Once I was sure it was gone I looked back at him. "Alright well if I win..then...you have toooo..." I smirked at the thought of all the stupid things I could make him do. "You have to kiss Scott!" I blurted out, laughing my ass off at the thought.
His eyes widened, only making me laugh harder. "WHAT! OH NO WAY! YOURE GOING DOWN FOR SURE!!" He yelled, flicking attention to the game.
"Bring it nerd!!" I yelled back, selecting my character.
Halfway through the match and I had the lead! 43rd time lucky!!
He retaliated with a massive combat move. I tried to dodge it, but only succeeded in getting even more damage from it. I was now down to the same health level as him. There is no way I am letting him beat me again. We both went for it at the same time and well...somehow we tied. Which I didn't even think was possible! How the hell?!
I looked over at him for an answer.
He put his controller down and sighed.
"I guess this means we both win. So..we both have to do the dares!!" He grinned.
I smirked "Ha!! You have to kiss Scott! In your face Stilinski!" I said triumphantly.
"Oh, but you see...you have to kiss me~" he replied with a smirk. I sighed. It was inevitable. Ahhhh! I can't do it! I'm too shy!!! I hesitantly leant over to kiss him on the cheek. At the last second he moved, catching my lips with his. My eyes widened a little before slowly closing. After about a minute he hesitantly pulled back and smiled, looking into my eyes. I just stared at him, trying to believe that just happened.
"I-I...um.." I stuttered.
"that uh..that was pretty freakin amazing" he said, rubbing the back of his neck with a hand. "Y-yeah" I said quietly, looking down. I gathered confidence and looked back up at him. "Time to go pay a visit to Scott~" I said grinning at him. His jaw dropped and I laughed almost evilly.
He looked down then back up at me. "How about I just..do this instead"
"Do wh-" He cut me off by kissing me again. Softly at first but then he deepened it, pulling me into a hug. Everything around me just shimmered out of importance. All that mattered was him.