Strange occurences and a rescue

I sit on my bed and plug in my headset. I smile as I log into Skype hearing the familiar popping noise.
I click on the IM for Stiles and mouse over to the call button when his icon pops up on my screen. He's calling me, he beat me to it! I quickly adjust my camera and click the answer button. His face graces my screen with it's presence and I smile brightly.
"Hey beautiful" he says, with an adorable smile. I blush and look down then back up at him.
"H-hey goofball" I stutter out, my shyness getting the better of me. He laughs a little and I smile at him. I love his laugh, it's the best laugh ever. I love it even more when I'm the one to make him laugh.
"So, what you up to Y/N?" Stiles asks, leaning back in his chair. I sit up a little and shrug.
"Nothin' much...talking to some nerd that I'm lucky enough to have as my boyfriend" I say with a smirk.
He fakes an offended look, hand on his chest and all.
"Some nerd?" He says and I giggle.
"uh huh! Ain't nobody calls me nerd and gets away with it!" He says reaching off screen and I tilt my head.
"Oh?" I say quietly. What is this doofus up to now?
"Freeze!" He shouts making me jump a little. I look at him and stifle laughter.
He has a nerd gun pointed at the camera and that signature lopsided grin plastered on his adorable face.
I let out a laugh and put my hands up.
"Don't shoot!" I say through laughter.
"Oops" he replies shooting a foam dart at the camera. It bounces off and lands somewhere off screen.
"Ahh..oh y-you got me.." I say clutching my chest over dramatically.
"Tell my Wattpad followers that I love them" I say fake coughing before flopping back on my pillow pretending to be dead.
I hold back a giggle as I hear him through my headset.
"Nooooooooooooo!" He says, probably with the typical hand actions and all.
I let out a giggle and sit back up.
"Oh my gosh Y/N! You're aliiiive!" He says smiling at the screen.
"No, I'm not" I say smirking, sarcasm hanging at my every word. He laughs and rolls his eyes. I giggle and poke my tongue out playfully.
His cute smile suddenly wipes off his face and he goes a little paler.
"S-stiles? What..what's wrong?" I say quietly, a small frown forming on my face and worry flooding my mind.
He doesn't speak instead starts typing furiously.
I look at the message and my eyes widen.

'Theres somebody there with you'

My breath instantly speeds up and I can feel myself starting to shake already. I slowly look to my side and almost drop of my bed. A female werewolf. An alpha by the looks. I gather all the courage I can and grab the dagger I keep next to my bed. It's a...personal security kinda thing.
I glance at Stiles once more before slowly taking my headset off. The alpha hasn't made a move yet to my surprise. I slowly stand, my legs shaking making it hard.
"W-wh-what..what do y-you wa-want?" I say softly, stumbling over my words. I had to admit this was rather strange seeing as I'd only just found out about this whole thing.
The she-wolf just smirked at me and I gulped.
"I..." She starts, taking a step forward.
"Want...you" she says, stepping forward with each word. She lifts my chin up to look her in the eyes. Those glowing red eyes. They only look good on Scott.
"Y'know, red really doesn't suit you. I personally think you'd look much prettier with..say...blue?" I spit out, courage coming from nowhere. I surprise myself with it. How the hell? What?
Why did I say that?! This isn't the time for sarcasm Y/N!!
My anxiety kicks in and I feel the adrenaline pumping. The girl looks surprised but rather amused.
"Oh thank you darling and might I say your eyes are a beautiful colour, but I do think they would look better if they were yellow" she says before snarling at me. Showing her sharp canines.
My breath hitches in the back of my throat and I try to think of a way out. Okay Y/N. this chick wants to turn you. You have to get out of here. Stiles has probably already got Scott with him and on the way. The others they mentioned may be aware too.
An idea hits me and I force back a smile.
I look over her shoulder and smile, getting her attention. She steps back and turns to see what I was looking at. I take my chance and, fuelled by an adrenalin rush, stab my dagger into the side of her calf. She yelps in pain and I take off sprinting. I bolt down the stairs without hesitation and shove open the front door. I sprint down my driveway and speed up a little at the end. I hear a growl from inside and then the door being opened again. I push myself to run as fast as I can, down the street. I don't even know where I'm going. I can hear her gaining on me and I run across the road. I jump the gutter and hear a loud thud. I slowly turn to see a familiar car stopped in the road beside me.
"Did I get her?" Stiles asks, jumping out his jeep and running over to me. He wraps his arms around me and I can't hold back anymore. I cry in his arms, shaking and sniffling. I look up through tear blurred eyes and see another get out of the jeep. Scott.
I wipe my eyes and hold onto Stiles tightly as I see the she wolf stand up. She's healed. I take a sharp breath in as her head turns to face me. She takes a step forward but Scott growls and steps in front of her, blocking Stiles and I from her path.
"Leave" Scott says, his voice deep and full of anger.
I watch her staring him down. To my relief she turns on her heel and takes off in the other direction.
I let out a breath I forgot I was holding and collapse into Stiles' arms.

I groan and rub my eyes, blinking a few times before they adjust to my surrounding. I'm...I'm..where am I?
I look around and give a sigh of relief when I see Stiles asleep in a chair beside me. Awwh, he looks so cute when he's sleeping. I try to sit up but my body aches all over. I groan again, remembering the ordeal I just went through.
Stiles stirs and looks over at me.
"Y/N! You're awake!" He says happily, getting up and giving me a hug. It takes all my effort to hug him back, but I do it.
He lets me go and smiles.
"Scott she's awake!" He calls out and I hear footsteps approaching the room I'm in. Scott pops his head in the doorway and grins.
"Oh thank gosh, I was worried I have to call my mom to come and revive you or something" he says walking into the room. I laugh a little and hold Stiles' hand. I guess this must be Scott's house.
"How are you feeling Y/N? I mean...you just defended yourself against an Alpha werewolf!" He says sitting in a desk chair across from me.
"Honestly, my everything hurts" I say, earning a chuckle from him and Stiles.
"Aww want me to kiss it better?" Stiles replies with a smirk. I laugh and Scott rolls his eyes.
"Get a room you two! A room other than my room preferably!" Scott says before laughing.
I try again to sit myself up and with help from Stiles I manage to.
"Take it easy alright Y/N" Scott says softly. "Your body is pretty tired from the whole incident and I don't blame it. You were out for about three hours, but you still could use some rest" he continues, smiling kindly before getting up.
"It's almost ten at night though, but don't worry I called your parents. Said you were sleeping over here for the night, helping me with biology work." He adds, standing in the doorway.
"I'll be sleeping in the spare room if you guys need me okay?" He finishes before walking out.
"Okay" Stiles and I respond at the same time.
I shuffle over in the bed and Stiles lays down beside me. I smile at him and lay down again, now in his arms.
"Thanks for rescuing me Stiles" I whisper quietly. He smiles warmly at me, cuddling me closer.
"No problem Y/N" he replies, kissing my cheek. I giggle quietly and kiss his cheek back. A few minutes later I hear his soft snores and smile to myself. I close my eyes and fall asleep, knowing that I'm safe.