Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 41

Start from the beginning

Shimu: Hidan-sama please!

Hidan: You! You shut the fuck up!

Shimu: Don’t… Don’t talk to me like that!

Hidan: You’re fucking cheating on me with this jerk! How the fuck do you want me to talk to you, huh?!

Shimu: I would never cheat on you Hidan-sama! I lo-

Hidan: Then what the fuck is this!?

Hidan then walked to the table he grabbed it and threw it making a mess with all the food. He then looked at Deidara and punched him on the face.

Kakuzu: What’s going on here?

Shimu: Kakuzu! Please make him stop!

Kakuzu: I’m not going to get myself in the middle of this.

Shimu: Hidan! Stop!

Hidan: You even defend him?

Shimu: Nothing happen!

Deidara: She’s… Not… Lying…

Hidan: I’ll fucking deal with you later! Now I’m going to deal with you Shimu.

Hidan grabbed Shimu’s arm hard, he then began to walk up the stairs with her almost dragging her. Deidara got up to punch Hidan but Kakuzu got in the way and punch Deidara making fly across the living room slamming his body to a wall. Deiara then got up.

Deidara: Don’t fucking touch her!

Kakuzu hold Deidara by the neck lifting him up in the air.

Kakuzu: Don’t get involve.

Deidara: He’ll fucking kill her!

Kakuzu: That’s not your concerned.

----

Shimu: Hidan! Stop! Were are you taking me?!

Hidan didn’t answer her, he just kept on walking fast holding to her arm really hard.

Shimu: It hurts!

Shimu began to cry but Hidan didn’t care, he was to angry to deal with her crying. Flash backs started rushing through her head, remembering how Hayato use to beat her up, she then began to suffocate thinking that Hidan was going to do the same. Time for her past slowly, she could felt how Hidan’s hand was gripping on her arm tighter, the pain was killing her, she felt the bad energy that Hidan had, she felt his anger growing stronger.

A door open, she was pushed and flew inside a room, no other than Hidan’s room. It was dark, the only light that could be seen was a from the moon, so the room looked kind of blue, Hidan closed the door and locked it, when he finally looked at her he was so angry, sweat coming out from his forehead, veins popping out of his neck and forehead, his face was red. When Shimu saw this her eyes widen open, Hidan took a step forward, she then began to walk backwards and Hidan just followed her, she kept on walking backwards, breathing deeply and fast till there was no were to walk, she found herself against a wall. She began to breathe faster and deeper looking around the room fast and desperate.

Hidan: Oi!

Hidan would never put a hand on me, he knows what I have been through and he will never dare. Shimu thought.

No response.

Hidan: OI!!!!

I love Hidan-sama. I really do. I am in love with him. Shimu thought.

No response.

Hidan: I’m fucking talking to you!

Hidan then grabbed her cheeks squeezing them moving her head so she could face him and look at him, when he did this Shimu had all the flash backs of the times Hayato use to grabbed her cheeks and squeeze them, and right after he did that he pushed her, slap her, punch and so it goes on. Shimu’s eyes changed, they were no longer blue, they were no longer the eyes that made Hidan go crazy. Her eyes were now orange, they change fast but Hidan did notice when they did. Shimu then screamed at Hidan but it wasn’t her voice. It was a male, evil, devilish voice.

Get away from me!

With that said everything went slow motion, Shimu looked away, tears floating on the air, falling to the floor and some of them falling on Hidan’s face. A hand push Hidan chest with such force that he went flying through the room breaking the wall and landing in the hallway.

Konan: What the fuck!?

Tobi: Sempai!!!

Hidan: Ugh… Shut up…

Hidan said as he slowly sat down, he looked inside the room through the wall that he broke he saw Shimu rocking on a corner.

Tobi: Shi-Shimu-chan…

Itachi: What the hell happened here?!

Kisame: What’s up with her?

Hidan: Shut up!!!!!

Hidan finally stood up, he slowly walked toward Shimu with Itachi, Kisame, Tobi and Konan right behind him. Shimu was still rocking on a corner of the room, but it was so weird because as she rocked she hit her head on the wall that she was facing giving her back to everyone else.

Hidan: Shi-… Shimu

Boy… You knock on the devil’s door and he will head slam you through the wall… hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Said Shimu with the male devil voice.

Tobi: That’s not Shimu-chan! What have to done to her!?!? Who are yo-…

Deidara: Shimu-chan! Are you alright!?

Hidan: Don’t fucking touch her!

Deidara ran to where Shimu was, concerned he put his hand on her shoulder making Shimu look at him.

Deiadara: Shimu… your eye-…

At that moment Shimu punched Deidara in the face also sending him flying across the room.

Kisame: Someone make this bitch stop!

Hidan: Oi! Don’t fucking call her like tha-…

Itachi: Hidan.

Hidan then looked at Itachi.

Itachi: That’s not Shimu.

And Itachi was right, that wasn’t Shimu. Hidan just looked at her or who ever it was inside her taking control over her. He saw how on her shoulders little flames of fire started to pop out, how Shimu looked at him with those ugly orange eyes.

Hidan: Speak your name.

Tobi: Hidan-sama… What are you doi-

Hidan: Shut up. Speak your name.

DIE!!!!!!

Shimu ran towards Hidan, time went slow. Hidan grabbed his sword ready to fight, as he saw Shimu running towards him he just couldn’t move himself to make the first move to hit her I can’t fight her… Hidan thought. And all though he knew that wanst Shimu, he just couldn’t fight her.

DIE!!!!!!

To be continued.