Coming Face To Face. •1•

Comenzar desde el principio

"There's no way I'm getting it! She'll fuc-dging rip my arm off if I tried!" Baylor said with a desperate look in his eyes. "It's true, I would," Darcie said, without looking up from her phone.

I sighed and walked over to her, plucking her phone from her hands and running like a mad man out the door.

"HEY! Give me my phone back! ADEN! I'm going to kill you!" Her voice floated out of the house as I ran to the side and ducked behind bushes. I heard her footsteps follow a few seconds later.

"Where did you go, you idjit?" I covered my mouth with my hand. She growled and went around to the front. I waited about thirty seconds to see if she was coming back before I slowly got up and out of the bush.

"HA! THERE YOU ARE! GIVE ME MY PHONE!" She yelled, coming around the corner. I screamed and yelled for Baylor. "HELP ME! YOUR SISTER IS GOING TO KILL ME! I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!" She was chasing me as I ran through the backyard.

I didn't see the tree root and tripped, falling flat on my face. "Bahahaha! That's what you get, you ass!" Darcie said and took her phone from my hands. I groaned and pushed myself up. My god, I need to work out. These arm muscles suck. Maybe I could buy new arms online.

Baylor came outside and bit his lip, trying to hold in his laughter. "Come on. You look stupid." I pouted, but followed him inside and upstairs to his bathroom.

"Pay more attention to where you're going next time," he said as he helped clean my face off.

"Yea, yea..." I mumbled. "Can we eat now?" He nodded. "YAY!" I jumped down and almost crashed into the door.

"Aden!" He yelled and steadied me before I fell on my face again.

"Jesus Christ, it's like I'm best friends with a two year old." He mumbled, heading down the steps. "I'm sorry I'm so clumsy. I didn't know it was my fault." I said, crossing my arms and pouting at him. How rude.

We sat down at the table as his mom brought out dinner. YES. FOOD. FOOD IS YUM YUM. I began shoveling it into my mouth.

"Aden! Manners! You're at a dinner table!" Paul, Baylor's father, scolded me. "Sorry," I said with a mouth full of food. He shook his head at me and I smiled sheepishly.

"Learn to keep it in your mouth, Aden. No one wants to see that shit." Baylor told me.

"Language!" Both his parents said. He grumbled and leaned back in his seat. I stuffed more food in my mouth to hide my laughter. It didn't work, seeing as he glared at me.

"Baylor, stop glaring at Aden and eat your damn food." Mrs. Morgen told him, without looking up from her plate. Baylor raised his hands in surrender and started eating, as me and Darcie snickered.

• • •

After dinner, Baylor dragged me to his room to play video games. He fired up his PlayStation and pulled out Little Big Planet, tossing me a controller.

After a while, we got bored of video games. "What do you wanna do now?" Baylor asked, hanging upside down from his bed. I shrugged, "I dunno. What do you wanna do, Baylor?" I asked.

OH MY GOD. IT'S LIKE SPONGEBOB. "What do you wanna do today, Patrick?" "I don't know. What do you wanna do today, SpongeBob?" "I don't know. What do you wanna do today, Patrick?" "I don't know what do you wan-"

"ADEN! EARTH TO ADEN! ARE YOU THERE?!" I jumped at the sound of Baylor's voice and his snapping fingers that were in my face. "AH! WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME AND SNAPPING AT ME?!" "I asked if you wanted to go swimming and you never answered me, you just kept staring at me. You zoned out." He explained.

Whoops... I tended to zone out someti- WAIT. DID HE SAY SWIMMING? HELL YES I WANT TO GO SWIMMING! WHAT TYPE OF QUESTION WAS THAT?

"YES! I WANNA SWIM! I WANNA SWIM! LET'S GO SWIM! NOW!" I yelled, jumped up from his bed, and started to bounce on my feet.

"Jesus, Aden. Okay. We'll go swim, as long as you STOP. BOUNCING." I immediately stopped. I want to swim.

He tossed me a pair of trunks and I left his room to go to the bathroom and change.

He was waiting for me when I got back to his room. "Can we go now?" I asked, excitedly. He nodded and I ran out of his room, down the steps, and through his back door to the in-ground pool his family owns. I could hear Baylor yelling for his sister to see if she wanted to join us.

"ADEN! WAIT! THE POO-" I jumped in and didn't hear the rest of the sentence.

I soon figured out what they were trying to tell me...

• • • • • • • • • •

A/N: I hope you guys like this new story. If you could give me feedback, that'd be great. Happy reading Lovelies!