Sunday Terror

Michael's POV

I showed up early at the church. I'm so excited. I'll sit next to Penny and then afterwards, I'll come up with an excuse for Penny to come over. We'll make sweet sweet love. Last time was hot and steamy, this time will be more romantic.

I fix my tie one last time. I check my watch. Church starts in 20 minutes. People start to arrive. As they get out, they notice me at the door. I pretend I was assigned the job. I shake their hands and say,

"Good morning. "

They reply, "Good morning, Mr. Jackson. "

Soon, I see Penny's car pull up. My heart starts to beat faster. I'm so in love with her. I believe our love is the purest love in town. We were made for each other.

As Penny's family starts to get out of their car, I notice no Penny! When they greet me, I ask politely,

"Where's Penny? "

Mr. Stinson says, "She wasn't feeling to good this morning. "

I try my best to hold in my anger. I need to praise the Lord right now. I nod and say,

"Well, I hope she feels better. Come on in. "

Mr. Stinson nods and leads his family inside. I enter behind them. I guess I'll give her time to explain herself.

Penny's POV

I watch through my window as my family drives off to church. I have an hour and a half before church is over. I can't believe I'm doing this!

"Penny, just stay calm. You'll be in and out and no time. "

I take a deep breath. I put my converse on and a grey hoodie. I hear Jason laugh. I say,

"This isn't funny! "

"What you have on is.... I'm sorry. Remember, I'll be your look out, just keep your walkie talkie on ya. "

When I was a child, Jason had bought some walkie talkies. He gave one to me and said that this is the only way for us to communicate. At the time I thought it was true. Anyway, we would stay up all night talking to each other on the walkie talkies.

I never got rid of mine and neither did he. I always held on to it and today, I'm glad I did.

He says, "Go ahead and turn me around. "

I turn the laptop around and position the screen where he can see Michael's entire house.

He says, "Perfect. Ok, my colleague just hacked into your phone camera, so now I can see everything you record. "

I say, "Thank God for your colleague. "

Jason says, "I know. "

I leave my room and try out the walkie talkie.

"Can you here me? Over. "

"I can hear you loud and clear, over. "

I put the grip the walkie talkie tight in my hand. I start recording from inside my house.

"Can you see everything I'm recording? Over. "

"The image is coming in clear. Over. "

I head down the stairs and out my front door. I say, for the recording,

"For the police, my name is Penny Stinson. I'm 18. If I die, Michael Jackson, the owner of the house I'm about to enter, killed me. No one else. I'm entering the home to find some evidence of his guilt. I know he has to have something about me in here. "