Chapter 27 - We May Not Be The Greatest Of Friends

Start from the beginning

"That's good." I whispered, closing my eyes and inhaling his wonderful manly scent, now that I didn't have to worry about him being in pain, since it was seeming to fade away.

"It's like you stopped the pain in its track." He continued on sending more vibrations through me, which caused me to sigh now because of how good it felt.

"I'm amazing, what can I say." I said, smiling at him as I pulled away to look at him. The smile washed off my face as I realized how close we were again. Our noses could practically touch if we moved closer. He had a serious look on his face now too as his eyes ran over my every feature.

I wanted to look away but he was just so damn good looking, it was hard to. Curse Dimitri and his good looks. He shouldn't be this attractive. And he was even more attractive up close like this because I could see every part of him in detail. I could see the different shades of red swirling in his eyes, the sharp angle of his defined jaw, the little lines in his lips, his long, dark lashes. Everything about him could be inspected from being up this close.

I needed something to say, to break this silence. The silence wasn't necessarily bad but I just needed something to say to distract me from his good looks. So I blurted out the first thing that could come to mind. "How old are you?" I asked.

"Didn't I already tell you?" He asked, raising an eyebrow up at me, causing me to blush. I honestly had no idea why I was blushing. I had no reason to. But I was for some reason.

"Yeah you did. 235 wasn't it? But I'm talking in human years. Because you obviously don't look like your 235. So if you could tell me your age in human years, how much would you be?" I asked as I unconsciously ran one of my fingers through the strands of his hair, near his forehead, twisting it.

"21 years old." He said and I nodded my head. He did look like he was 21. "How old are you?" He asked.

"Well you see, I'm like 345 years old." I said grinning at him. He smiled, shaking his head in amusement.

"Wow, that's really old!" He exclaimed, grinning back at me.

"I'm not that old, gosh Dimitri. I may be 345 years old but in human years I'm only 18." I said, rolling my eyes as I moved off him, and sat down beside him on the bed.

"18? You sure? You look more like you're 12." He said chuckling, causing me to gasp and start to protest.

"Excuse me, Mr. Dimitri but are you trying to imply that I'm flat-chested?" I demanded, regretting saying that as Dimitri's gaze travelled down to my chest, openly staring. Did he honestly have no shame?

"I wasn't implying that actually. I was referring to how you were arguing with me like a 12 year old earlier on in the day." He said sounding quite serious now.

"Yeah okay, sure." I said, not really believing him.

"I actually wasn't. And you're not even flat. You're breasts are quite big actually." He said causing me to blush and smack him when I noticed his gaze focused on my chest.

"Stop!" I said, pulling the blanket up to cover myself, causing him to chuckle at my shy and awkwardness.

"Sorry. I was just saying cause you said I was implying that your flat-chested when I wasn't so-"