Robbing Lips Under This Moon

"So..." Frank murmured.

"Yeah.." Gerard answered him.

They were watching Pete and Mikey (or should I say "Petekey") make out across the room.

"Umm. Guys? We're right here. Watching you. Being the third wheels."

"There can only be one third wheel, Gerard." Frank rolled his eyes.

"Whatever."

Soon, their make out session turned into a full on grinding session and Frank and Gerard had had enough.

"Alright, alright, guys. We get it. You love each other. You don't have to rub it in our faces."

Frank and Gerard had been dating for two weeks and hadn't kissed yet.

Meanwhile, Pete and Mikey were attached at the lips ever since they started dating.

However, unsurprisingly, "Petekey" didn't listen, so Frank and Gerard moved to the next room, away from the loud moans.

The silence between them was so awkward and tense that you could cut it with a knife. They glanced at each other, then looked away quickly, blushing.

"I was wondering.." Frank started.
Gerard hummed in response and looked at the aforementioned.

"Well, I mean, Pete and Mikey are already kissing. I thought maybe we should, you know, try it. What do you think?" Frank asked nervously.

I mean, he was only 15 and Gerard was 18.

He didn't want to do anything illegal, but a little kiss couldn't hurt anyone, right?

"Uh, sure. Close your eyes." Gerard replied just as nervous and blushing hard.

He then slowly leant in and captured Frank's lips on his own.

This is a cheesy way to describe it, but it really was magical to him. Their mouths moved together as if they were made for each other. Their tongues slid across each other's, eliciting little gasps from each boy.

The kiss turned slow and passionate, the two boys taking their time, unlike the other two, who were probably at 7th base by now.

Once they were out of breath, Gerard pulled back and looked at Frank, who's eyes were still closed.

"Wow." He said, opening his eyes.

"Yeah. Wow is right." Gerard chuckled.

"So, are we official now?"
Frank asked, gesturing between the two of them.

"I guess so." Gerard replied, shrugging happily, and leaning in again to kiss Frank some more.

A/N: I CAN WRITE INNOCENT STUFF! I'm so proud of myself. lol thanks for reading guys
-Cookie