Chapter 1: Yuji Naka Locks Himself In His Office

She was a small town girl, living in a lonely world. One day, she took the midnight train going anywhere. School, the train was going to school and It wasn't midnight. Then, outside the window she saw him. The striking blue fur, the long lean legs, and the dirty brown bandana (scarf? ascot? IDK what it is?????). She was transfixed with an odd feeling in her guts, she didn't know why, it may have been the cereal (the milk was a bit on the chunky side), but she enjoyed the sight anyways even though he was beating an orange two tailed fox on the side of the road.

~~Sanyk POV~~

"Stop! Sazing! ENERBEAM!" Said Samyk who was violantly beating the daylits out Tales.

"Sowwy Son-" but then Tales was interrupted by one of the surcurity guardsatteh school.

"Hey! You wit teh face! You have to call tjem buy there school Nmsa!!one!!1!!???!!!??" growled thje surcerity gaurd who knoced Tails upside the hed as he floo by.

"Sowwy..." Tales Sad. He tryd getting up butt got trampled by the studntsd rushing to get to class becuse the students are always late for some reason.

"Gosh diggity damn up the hizzy for shizzle my nozzle Tales!" Sanic Exclaimednju "Ur so dumbo."

But before Tales could say anythan his googles fell over his eyes blinding him. He ran ournd because he couldn't ssee. Suddenly he twiched a bit while he wsa rummin andyelleded "ENERBEAM!!!!!!!!!!" so loud that some people around the school went def.

Sanyc glowed wiyh anger. But THEN KKKKKKKKKKKKKnuckles came buy and slapped Sanic on teh back for nose reasonsz.

"Hey, Sanyk, theres this guy whose looking for you." said KKKKKKKKKKnuckles imn his stupid slow voice with a bed brooklyn accent. "De gay sayz hes youzes brother? I can see it, you are both idnetical... Exept youze is blue and he has more hare and a snazzy vest."

"Sanyk! It's me, Manic! Sorry I haven't seen you in a while, I sort of went... UNDERGROUND." Manic helped his brother, whom he hadn't seen since Sonia was with them and they had been looking for their mother. SPOILERS!! Who they never found in the end. END SPOILERS!! "So how've you been?" Manic asked.

Syamic opendd hiss mm outh to answer.

~~Kat POV~~

She stepped off the train still staring at him. He was talking to a guy who looked just like him. Except the guy was green, had more hair, and had a very snazzy vest on. But she didn't care about the green one, she cared about the blue one. 'Who is he?' She thought blissfully as she proceeded to walk towards them.

Just as she was about to make it to them someone had the nerve to bump into her! She collapsed to the ground gracefully and with a thud along with the person who bumped into her. Anger. She was really angry now! She pushed off who ever landed on her and sat up. Looking over she saw a silver hedgehog with very familiar looking front quills was the one who caused all of this. Puffing out her cheeks in anger she shouted at him, "HEY! YOU!"

The silver hedgehog looked over at her with wide eyes. He quickly scooted away from her and said, "O-Oh sorry..."

Sorry? Is that all he could say!!? "You've got some nerve bumping into ME pal!"

The silver hedgehog sighed. He could already tell today was going to be a long day. "Look I'm a bit busy right I don't suppose you-" but then someone else shouted at him.

"SILVER!" looking over Kat saw a tall, as tall as the blue hedgehog, black and red hedgehog. 'He and that blue hedgehog from earlier look somewhat alike' she thought.

This hedggie didn't have sports tape all over his hands and feel like the blue one. He also had odd shoes on. He had rings on his ankles and wrists for some reason. His quills were messy and all over the place. He, dare she say it much less even think it, is kinda cute? But of course she had her eye on the blue hedgehog with the ascot (bandana? Scarf? What even is it!?).