Chapter 5

"Hello. I'm sorry to inform you Mr. Malik. We didn't mean to-"

"Just tell what happened to Doni!!" I yelled into the phone probably attracting attention from people but I don't care.

"Please relax Mr. Zayn Malik and I'll tell you. So please relax. Breathe in, breathe out."

"Don't. Tell. Me. To. Calm. Down. Stop procrastinating. Just tell me. What happened to my sister!" I yelled again.

"Ok I'll get to the point. Please sir, stop yelling and I will tell you if you stop interrupting me. So if can say sorry. That would be nice."

"Oh my gosh just tell me."

"Say sorry."

"Sorry" I muttered

"Pardon?"

"I said sorry."

"Wanna lose that attitude."

"Can you just tell me?!" I yelled again cuz this is frustrating.

"Lose the attitude and what are you sorry for?"

"I'm sorry for yelling."

"And?"

"And for the attitude."

"Thank you. Now for the information. Hmmmmm. Let's see..."

"What's wrong with Doni? Miss Malik?"

"Oh yes. She's uh...I'm sorry to tell you but I can't give you any info. I just called to tell you that she is in the hospital and you will need to keep your sisters with you and your father."

"Sorry but I don't live with my father anymore but I do live with a legal guardian. His name is Matthew. You should have him down. I can take my sisters though. There's enough space and their school is by here."

"Okay thank you. If you can come by maybe when you're done with school to bring a copy of the papers for your legal guardian please."

"Ok I wil. Thank you for telling me, bye." and I hung up.

"Hey Zayn. Who was that? What happened? Is everything okay?" Josh asked.

"Uh yeah yeah. I think. Just..." I replied not knowing what to say so I stared down trying to think.

"What is it?"

"Uh. My sisters yeah. Um."

"Come on. Tell me. We can talk in private." Josh says leading me away from the table. "Ok. Now tell me."

"Doni is in the hospital. I don't know why, they couldn't give me any information. I have to take my two youngers sisters in. I have to pick them up after school and go to the hospital to turn in a copy of guardian papers. So after school. I'm going home to get the papers then Matt is going to drive me to the hospital to drop off the papers and try to find out anything about Doni lastly we're gonna pick up the girls to bring home. Make sure the room next to mine is empty and has two beds." I explained.

"Well that was alot but okay." Josh answered then we walked back to the table.

"What was that all about?"Jade asks.

"Uh. My sisters." I replied.

"You have sisters?!" they all yelled but Josh surprisingly.

"Uh yeah but if you ever see them. Don't say hi to them. Don't say anything to them. Don't touch them. Don't talk to them. Don't even look at them. Yes I have 3 sisters. Two younger and one older. You met the older one. Kind of." I say to them. "I don't want any of you near my sisters."