Chapter 4

✔️HT Chapter 4

*week later. The day Zayn and Josh return to school*

No One's POV

The Crew (Zayn, Josh, Perrie, and Jade) run into school not wanting to be late. "Come on guys. Let's get this over with." Zayn says.

"Alright. We'll start with your dare Zayn. Let's fine Harry." Josh replies hearing Zayn groan.

When they spotted Harry, they run towards him. Zayn is in front and grabs his shoulders then yells "Harreh! You're a wizard!" then took off running with Josh, Perrie, and Jade following him laughing.

Zayn stopped and told them while pouting "Stop laughing. It's not funny. I don't like you guys anymore." then he flipped his cape when he turned around to walk to walk to his locker.

Josh laughed following him. "I think we should do this every Monday. It makes it better." he said.

"Yeah. Lets wear a cape every Moday for the rest of the school year." Perrie piped up.

"Yeah, I agree." Jade replied after her. "So Zayn. What do ya say?"

"Uh. Nah. I'm good." he said.

"Please."

"No."

"What if we make a deal?"

"I'm listening."

"Every Monday. We'll buy you Starbucks if you want it."

"Do I get a hood on my cape?"

"Sure."

"Ray bans?"

"Yeah."

"Alright."

"Deal?"

"Deal." Zayn ended then followed Josh and Perrie to homeroom/first class with Jade.

*ring*

"Oh. Look who isn't late for a first." teacher said. "Why are you four wearing capes and outfits like that?"

"It's from Harry Potter. This was a dare." Josh answered.

"Who dared you?"

"A-a friend?" Perrie answered after.

"Why are you uncertain?"

"He's kinda like a cousin and friend mixed and yeah. Stuff." Jade covers up.

"Zayn. You've seem quiet this morning. Why?"

"U-uh. Nothing s-sir." Zayn said looking down

"Sir? And stuttering? What happened? Since when was you being polite happen?"

"I wasn't paying attention. I was thinking."

"Of how your father-" Shahid starts but Zayn ran to him covering his mouth with his hand.

Shahid licks his hand but Zayn doesn't remove it.

"Zayn. What does he mean by your father? What does he do?" the teacher asks.

"Nothing. He doesn't do anything." he replies quickly.

"I've heard he's an alcoholic." Louis says.

"That's none of your business." Zayn hisses at Louis.

"Zayn. Come here." the teacher demands

"No. Why?"

"I want to check your arms."

"No. You can't do that. It's illegal."

"Alright. I'll call the nurse down. If you're in any pain. Someone will take you to the hospital."