Chapter 3

HT Chapter 3

Zayn's POV

After we sat down, the boring class went on. I get a text from Doni saying Zayn. I have something to tell you.

What is it?

I have to tell you and Josh in person. Right now. I'm on my way to your school.

And with that. I turned to Josh and whispered "Josh. Doni is coming here right now. She wants to talk to us."

He gave me a confused look but nodded anyway. A few minutes later, there was a knock at the door.

"Come in" the teacher yelled

Doni walked in and said "I need to talk to Zayn and Josh."

"And it couldn't wait til after school? Who even are you? Why do you need them."

"It couldn't wait til after school because I just found out something important so I need to take them somewhere. I'm Zayn's older sister."

"Why do you need Josh."

"It's about him too."

"Where are his parents?"

"I talked to them. Here's the note." Doni gave him the note which the teacher nodded.

"Josh. Zayn. You need to go. Pack up, the school will send you the work." he said

We nodded and walked out of the classroom with her. "Where are we going? Why is it so important?" I asked.

"Uh. Tell you later. You two. Just put your stuff in your locker. Bring home any textbooks you have." she replied

"We don't have any yet."

"Alright. Then just get your jacket or something."

Josh and I went to our lockers to grab a few things the we met Doni outside.

"Zayn. Are you still afraid of cars?"

"Yeah why?"

"Well. You're about to get over it." and with that. She pushed me in her car with Josh.

Honestly. The car doesn't seem that bad but it doesn't feel nice.

"We are going home first so I can talk to you and your sisters. Then we are going somewhere."

Doni's POV

We got home. I dragged everyone in the living room.

"Okay. So yeah, I pulled you four out of school and brought dad here. So basically I need to tell you all something. This is very serious so no laughing. Dad knew this since you were born. This may bring back some bad memories but stay strong. Lets start with this. Josh. You know you're adopted right?"

"Yeah" he answered

"Off to a great start. This isn't directed at you Father. Soo you guys know how our moms were best friends since uh I don't know, years. Have you ever noticed they never told us how they met?"

A course of 'yeahs' filled the room. "I just found out, they are hybrids. Cat hybrids to be exact and guess who they passed the trait to? Zayn, Josh. You guys are cat hybrids." they look at me in shock and fear

"Relax. I did my research and found out the government allow hybrids and treat them just like everyone else. So fair game right? Yeah. So I'm taking you two to the hybrid hospital. Don't worry. Nothing bad is going to happen. So everyone, get in the van. We're leaving now except for dad." i finished while pushing eveyone inside. Once I found out, I just had to set up an appointment for them to get neutered but they don't need to know we're on our way. Somehow I have to get them in their cat form. The appointment is at 12 pm and they can't eat after that til 12 am. "Guys. We're stopping at a place to eat. And Zayn. I'm sorry but after this. I have to go back to the Uni with the girls."