Chapter 5

✔️HT Chapter 5

*the next day* No One's POV

Josh and Zayn rode their motorcycles to school wearing their new outfits and stuff. They walk into the school with their black hoods from their black hoodies neatly on their heads and them wearing black ray bans. When they walk into the school, it's filled with gasps.

"Zayn? Josh?" Perrie asks.

They took off their hoods and say "Yes?"

"Seriously? We let you live with Matt and this happens. You dye your hair and get piercings because nobody can stop you. Wow. I'm not even surprised." Jade says.

"What ever. Let's just get to class." Zayn mutters.

"But we're early." Perrie says.

"Better early than late." Zayn replies then walks to the class.

Josh snickers and says "He doesn't want to get another detention cuz Ma will kill him if he does."

"Shut up Josh. Are we up for Truth or Dare Friday?"

"Nah sorry mate. I got a date with the Irish leprechaun."

"Oh really now? I don't believe you."

"I can prove it. Oh look here he comes."

"Hey babe. Zayn. Perrie. And Jade. How are ya doing?" Niall says.

"Oh we're doing fine. Just telling Zayn here about Friday plans. Where are we going anyway?" Josh asks

"And that there is a surprise. Let's walk to homeroom." Niall answers

Liam's POV (surprise surprise)

I feel so lonely. All my friends have boyfriends. Only people left I know is Shahid which is a definite no and a Greek God wait no. THE Greek God. He's so hot and adorable at the same time. How is that even possible? Those big bambi eyes filled with innocence and sadness? I know he is like the bad boy but why would he be sad. Wouldn't he be living a perfect life. He's probably just wants attention. Yeah that's it. There's no way he can be sad.

Zayn's POV

Oh great. Another depressing feeling. Loneliness. It used to be Josh and Zayn but now it's gonna be Josh and Niall or Nosh. Liam probably feels the same but I can't date him. It's not like he likes me.

*time skip to...uh...lunch*

Perrie, Jade and I walk into the lunchroom looking where Josh ran off to. When we walked outside, we saw him with 4 other boys sitting at our table under the big tree.

"Ay Malik. Look. We made a new friend." Louis says with a smirk. "This is our table now so leave."

I looked at him blankly and said "You're new. You don't know the rules here in Bradford High School. This is my table and-" then my phone rings. "Hold on. I'll be back."

"Ello?"

"Yes. Is this Zayn Malik?" the voice asked.

"Yes. What's wrong? Did something happen?"

"No no. Everything is fine. This is from the Bradford Middle and Elementary School calling for your sisters. We need you to pick them up after you're done with your day at high school. I'm sorry to tell you but your older sister is in the hospital. You should be expecting a call from it. I don't know the details. Can you pick up the girls?"

"Uh yeah yeah. I can."

"Okay. Thank you for your time." and the call ended.

Just as they said. I got a call from the hospital.