Hester's Hags and Potions Shop

I stand in tears will I see my friend on the floor...... "Charles" I whisper. "Stay, don't die don't die." Tears dripping on the floor. Everything in the cave is hollow, yet vaguely sinister. "NO" I yell. "AHHHHHH, I AM GONNA SKULL FUCK YOU" I shout. I grab my sword and Sprint toward the terrorists. "You think you can kill us" I know everything in your database. I stop sprinting and stood on the dirty stone. "The fuck are you" I reply. He gives me a hollow grin. "My name is Korina". I stood there like a fucking dumb dog. "are you a girl" I question. She gives me the 'you are really dumb and sarcasm" face.

"I am a girl" says korina

"More like a bitch" I exclaim

"A bitch is a female dog, a female dog barks, bark is from trees, tree is nature, and nature is beautiful, so thanks for calling me Beautiful" she says in her sassy ass voice like Avery.

"I don't give a damn" i yell. I start running in frustration and knock her down to the ground. "you are such an ass" she says. She gets back up on her feet slowly. "You are going to be dead in the next 5 minutes, trust me" she spoke.
She took out her mask, revealing the tan skinned assassin. "Do you want your death to be quick or slow and painful, i would rather do the second option."I could see she was ready to do either. I knew i wasn't able to do anything, it was pointless my friend is dead and if i do kill them some how, it still wont help any. "I wont let you kill me that easy." I yelled. She smirked.
"Look at your friend, i don't think you will survive that long!" she replied. I was shaking, she was right, i couldn't do anything.

Soon, my heartbeat is all i could hear anymore. "Take a deep breath" said a mysterious voice. That's when i felt something, felt like a karate chop, yet i didn't know. Then my body was paralyzed, i couldn't move, then it all went dark...

I awoken as if that was all a nightmare. But i wasn't in a house or even the cave. It was just a little room, with nothing but me. I look around seeing Charles laying on another bed. All i could see was beds. I stood up and walked towards Charles, i looked at him curious if he wasn't dead. I could see a scar from where the gunshot wound took place. I started shaking him. "Charles, you awake there buddy?" There was one eye opening, yet another one still barely open. He then sat upright and said " Where are we?" All i could give as an answer was just a shoulder shrug. But then for how stupid i am, my friend is ALIVE!!! "OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG" I yelled. "What, is there a bug on me" he questioned. "No you silly, your alive" I said with joy. "I could've just respawned" he replies. I just realized for how stupid I am. "Your actually lucky" said that same mysterious \ familiar voice. I turned around behind us seeing a witch. She gave me a creepy smile, yet she felt trust worthy, which seemed to be pretty weird. "There is an update to this 'place' everyone has, I believe two lives." Me and charles were unexpectedly surprised. She gave us that creepy smile again and said "Name is Hester, Hester Greene, but just call me Hester" she said.
"OK?" I replied. "What is this place" asked charles. Hester seemed very gleeful to tell us. "This is my potion shop" she answered. Then charles gave another question. "Did you heal me" he said. Hester gave a cheerful nod and faced towards the door behind her, she than opened the spruce wood door, and asked "would you like to see my shop?" I hesitated but then charles insisted by giving her a nod. "Soooooooo, did you save me back in the cave" I questioned. "Yeah, who else would of saved you my ocelot, which I have." She replied. I could see that sarcasm was her second language (sorta)

"So, what happened to those masked murders" said charles. She didn't answer at first and insisted us to sit down on the table next to the counter, which I supposed this means that this place was a shop (duh). She pulled a chair from a different table and sat down with us. "Well, when you ask that, I would gladly reply" said the witch. "Well can you answer our question" said I. "Sure, I did kill two of them, yet I didn't have the guts to kill the other" she answered. "Then who did you leave alive" I said, while crossing my fingers that Korina is dead. I could see on her face that she wasn't happy leaving one of them alive. "I left the girl Korina alive" said Hester.

"YOU WHAT" Screamed both of us. "DO YOU KNOW WHAT SHE IS CAPABLE OF!!" I could see she was doing back something. "She is my........ Sister" said Hester.,Of course, I knew I couldn't believe her, but with the look on her face I had to trust her. "I am sorry, she was my adopted sister" Charles believed her, but I didn't feel like trusting her. "How can we trust you?" I asked. "I.... I will help find your lost friend." "How do you know about Eric?" She smiled. "Witches dont always tell there secrets."

I guess i had to smile.