The Ultimate car chase

We just hop in the truck and Avery starts the car. And we are off. "I will go at the back" I said. "Whatever".

"Ok soooooo where are we heading" I ask

"Away from here we cant let him get the diamond duh" Avery replied.

"He wants the diamond so he can make a clone making device".

"OOOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGGG"!!!!!!!!!! I SCREAMED.

"What is it nerd" asked Avery.

"ITS HIM" I said "HE IS COMING FOR US.

"No dip sherlock" said Avery.

"Do you have any weapons to defend are selves" I asked.

"What do you think" replied Avery.

"You do"? I said.

"Yes I do geek, now here". Avery gives me a bow. The first time I ever used a bow. It was a horrible experience. I soon see the sniper guy on a horse with a golden pistol ( he has low ammo) "Go faster plzzzzzzzzzzzzz" i asked. "I cant this car is almost empty out of fuel".

"Do you have a sheild because i dont think a bow can outstand a gun" i said. "Sorry i dont have that" said Avery. "Then how will we live" i asked
"You think i know" said Avery. Thats when the guy pulled the trigger and he shot right past me into the window shattering peices of hard sharp glass all over the place in the truck. "WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE" i shouted in fear.

    "I can feel myself dying right now" I yelled. "Just stop acting like my little sister" replied Avery. Then the sniper guy shoots me once again and that's when I made a column of dirt blocks, a replacement of a shield. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY TRUCK" yelled Avery. "I DONT WANT TO DIE OK" I reply. I got really mad and that's when I grabbed an arrow and attempted to shoot the sniper guy but instead I shoot his horses leg. Poor horse. The sniper guy grabbed his zipline/hook shot and attatched it to the truck make him jump out of his horse. Just like measuring tape when you press a button and the measuring tape flies to the container, that's what a hook shot is ............. kind of.

Sniper guy presses a button on his hook shot and lunges himself forward landing at the back of the truck ( the trunk ). Sniper guy grabs his axe and I grab my sword. "IS THAT DUDE ON THE TRUCK" yelled Avery. This was a duel, a sword ( me ) vs an axe ( sniper guy ). "Who are you and whats your name"! I yell at him."My name is ........................................Armen" says sniper guy..... I mean Armen. From the look on his crazy but silent face down to the ripped up shoes and the look of the devilish obsidian axe. I knew today.......................................................................... I was prepared to die.