Where have you been

I stand there in shock trying to think of a way out of this mess. I wanted him to get distracted for a little bit just in time to take his horse and leave. I look at the bucket, I ran to the bucket of water. Herobrine soon started to fly and come over to me. I grabbed the bucket and splashed water at herobrines eyes. But Instead of him getting annoyed, he started glitching out like a video game. "WHAT THE.." I exclaim. Then Herobrine changes his skin making him look like Armen, "WHAT THE FUDGE IS GOING ON" I yelled at him. He starts taking "I WILL KILL YOU" says the clone. "Get away from me you creepy old clone" I exclaim. Then the clone grabbed me by the neck, chocking me. I punched the clone right in the face. I was then set free from chocking. I started running to the horse. But the ground started shaking the I see blocks of dirt and sand come right near me. It didn't really hurt but then herobrine spawned stone sword's out of nowhere. All the swords targeted me scratched me and making me bleed. I couldn't live much longer. "Steve...... Steve where are you" I  hear in the distance. I look where I think the sound is coming from which is the left of the forest.

    "Steve are you there" I see Charles running in the light of midnight. "Charles" I say. I hop on to the horse. I rode the horse to where I see Charles, "Get on..... NOW" I yelled. "Oh .... ok" he says. Charles gets on the horse and we were off. "Alright Charles, shot that person with the white eyes with your..". "Bow" says Charles finishing my sentence. "Yeah do that". I don't know where Avery could be but she is a very "different" girl. Its night time which means we could get away a little easier in the night sky. "Doing ok back there" I ask "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" yells Charles. I look back and see Herobrine hovering the ground coming at us. ZZZZAAAAPPPPP!!!! Lightning came right past me blinding my eyes for a little bit. Then the horse stopped for some reason and I open my eyes seeing that we are on the edge of a cliff. Below the cliff is water. That's when I got my idea. I grabbed Charles' hand "WTF" says Charles. 

 "WHAT ARE YOU DOING" say charles

"just jump"

 "INTO OBLIVVION, NO WAY"

 "This is are only way out of here"  I said

 "Are you crazy" says Charles

 "Maybe"

 "Then fuck no"

 "Well to bad" I said

 "3....2.....1.... JUMP"

 That's when I felt ...."Maybe this was a wrong idea" i said

 "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" screams Charles.