Mass Murdering

*yawn* "Charles are you home" I say waking up .... "Charles"? The door was left opened. There was blood stains on the floor and diamonds that were cracked, even broken in half. I grabbed my stone sword and wood pickaxe. I walked out of the door and I see some sort of radio and a music disc, the radio was broken and didn't work. I grabbed the music disc. The words "read me"was displayed on a name tag attached to the disc. I grabbed the disc and walked inside of the house and closed the door and sitting on the bed in the left corner of this mysterious house. I hold the disc making me shiver in fear wondering where Charles is. I then put the disc in my inventory (which barely had anything in it).

I then decided to grab the diamonds that were untouched and made a diamond pickaxe, and a diamond helmet, and made an iron sword from the way here. I soon hear someone yell " HELP"! I ran out of the door and jump down to the water fall and ran towards the voice. Then another person screemed "HELP PLEASE". Than I grabbed a clock from my pocket looking at the time. It was around midnight. I put the clock in my inventory and thought " could Charles be dead"? I closed my eyes and start running again and took a left in the mineshaft tunnel and stopped in terror, there were 3 masked terrorist. One walk towards me with an iron sword. I panicked and blocked the tunnel with cobblestone blocks, I grabbed my cell phone out of my pocket and looked at my contacts. I clicked the tab that said 'BFF Charle$' I tried to call him but there was a silence, a sinister silence. Just when I tried to call Charles again I see blocks being destroyed block by block I reacted fast and grabbed TNT and placed it down and grabbed a Redstone torch as fast as I can. I was waiting for a response on the other side of the wall. Everything was quite."If I place this down we will all die"! I said trying to provoke them, then suddenly within a blink of an eye the wall was gone and there were still standing there. They didn't respond and grabbed a yellow block of TNT, " what's that"? I questioned. They placed it and and gave me a hollow grin. There red beating eyes, would even make the devil scared. My heart beating faster each time they take a step towards me. "I wont hesitating blowing this mineshaft up"! I yelled. Everything felt like as if there was no escape, just when I thought this was where my story was going to end I then hear a familiar voice. "STEVE" I hear from the distance. "Where are you"? I knew this voice from somewhere, it .... it was from Charles! "Charles can you hear me"... I was hoping he would respond. "CHARLES"!! I yelled............. "Steve, Is that you"? My heart filled with joy, I felt as if I were waking up on a Saturday morning, well sort of. The three masked terrorists looked behind them which revealed my lost friend Charles.....

the terrorists were shocked as if they seemed like if they killed him, yet he is still alive. Charles started running towards me. "Are you alright" he said. "Yeah I am fine" I felt so happy. Charles faced the terrorists and said "You tried to kill me..... well I will show you that I am not an ordinary person, lets fight and I will show you". The terrorists didn't seem amused. "What bitch, want to go for round two bastard" said Charles. In a moment like this, he will always find a way to say a swear, but now was not the time. "Charles, we need to get out of this hell hole" I replied. "I am sorry but I will be the one who stays behind, you, run, NOW"!!! yelled Charles. I am sorry too, because I am staying with you Is what I thought I was going to say, but I refused. The terrorists started walking closer and closer. This whole time I forgot about them while Charles was here. One of the three grabbed out a pocket knife and threatened to stab Charles. Charles ( being the badass he is) back flipped dodging the attack. The other terrorist grabbed out a gun, the one behind him. I knew he was going to hit Charles. "CHARLES BEHIND YOU" I yelled. Charles looked behind him and saw the gun in the terrorists hand, he looked shock. Then BANG...... the pistol was fired...... I stood there watching Charles getting killed in an instance. My heart felt like it just dropped dead on the floor. Blood was all over his leg, were he got shot. The terrorist pulled the trigger again, my life flashing before my very eyes.... The bullet shot through Charles' forehead. He was laying on the floor with blood covering his face. My best friend..... was dead.