When did girls be so sassy like?!!??!

"Do you want to live"?!?!! I said. "Put me down you gayford"!! Says Avery. That when i knew shit is going down for real. Then the sniper guy threw a grenade at us like sersiosly i was talking some sense into this woman. So then i said "lets take cover behind this rock" "Fuck no" says sassy ass Avery. Like seriously i do not know what Danny see's in this woman. "Fine here is my shield"! "That shield looks dirty". In my mind i wanted to kill and f*** this girl.

  "Just take the damn shield woman" i yelled!

"FINE YOU FAGGOT"she replies.
I give her the shield and sure looks curious."How do you use this thing" she says in curiousity. In my mind i just want to F***

She holds up the shield for protection, or something like that  but she is only protecting herself. "Give me the shield back" I said

"No I need the shield to survive this chaos" said Avery

"But I don't want you to survive" I replied

Then a grenade exploded out no where. "What the FUDGE" I yelled. Ok so right now is the most annoying experienced in my life. "Alright lets just get in that truck come on" thought Avery. "Okay"? She finally thought of a good idea. "Alright then.... come on lets go" Danny and the others are fighting the sniper guy while we are running to the truck. "The sniper guy is coming for us to get the diamond" says Avery. "WAIT...... WHAT" I yelled. "Is that's Erics diamond" I questioned. "Yes it is Sherlock"Avery replied.