Who are you?

I open my eyes seeing Charles and I riding his horse to safety. "Oh your awake" says Charles "What happened" I said.

   "Well ........ you fainted" said Charles

  "I did"!

 "Yep you did"

"So where is Avery" I ask

 "Well you told her to leave so she wont die"

"That was brave of me" I said

Charles replies with" But I was the bad ass"

"At least I was fighting that bitch" I replied

"yeah about that"

"what"

"That was a clone"

"No it wasn't, that was Armen" I said

"No, Armen hid in the forest building the machine, we tried to find him while you too were driving out of here"

"So I was fighting a clone' I asked

"Yep and you nearly died by the hands of a clone" says charles

"If it weren't for me" says Charles "You would've been dead"

"Shut up at least I was brave" I said

 "But I was still the bad ass" sang Charles

 "So where is the cloning device" I ask

 "That's the part we need to find out ourselves"

 "What do you mean ourselves"

 "We cant let everyone else get in danger because of us"

The sound of electricity whispered in my ear

 "Stay low, I hear something" says Charles

"What is it" I ask?

Then I see something in the forest...... glowing. Suddenly I hear screaming felt like the earth was screaming then I got scared. "You alright" asks Charles. I just nod. Then I hear another scream. "Do you hear that" I ask Charles. "Hear what" he replies. Like Seriously WTF who can not hear that. its sounds like someones dying and then it screamed "HELP US" it yells from the forest. While I am still riding the horse with Charles I told him that we should investigate in the forest. "After I get some water" says Charles, taking some water in the beach. "Animals have done there 'business' in there ( peeing/peed )". Then I hear electricity, I look back at Charles and that sound stopped. I felt a little spooked, but I just walked it off. "Come on Charles lets go". Charles pretended he didn't hear that. "Charles do you hear me" I asked. Then Charles dropped his bucket of water, the sound of the Earth came back. "CHARLES" I screamed. "I am not Charles" he yelled. "What"? I reply. The Earth screamed once more. "What's wrong"? Charles grabed his iron sword. "Charles, what happened, whats wrong"? I ask. "I am not..... CHARLES". "Than............. than ... who are you"? Just when I asked the question, Charles nearly tried to cut me in half with his sword. "Are you ok" I ask. "For the final time I AM NOT CHARLES"

                  "I ALREADY ASKED YOU"......."WHO ARE YOU" I yelled. My life felt like it was turning into a nightmare. Suddenly Charles skin changed looking like me. "WTF" I exclaimed. This was a nightmare. "What are you doing"? I asked. The sun was setting down, perfect time for monsters to come out and eat me. Then I noticed Charles eyes it was white, no pupils. I took a good look of Charles and he looked like the myth Herobrine. "Who are you" I ask for the final time. "I ............... am your worst nightmare" says Herobrine with a grin on his face.