Moving In Part 2

Olivia P.O.V
    "What are you doing here freak?" Samantha say.

     "I am just going around the mansion."

     "I don't care what i want to know how can you go in? Zach only allows me to go in not you!"

    "Um.." I don't know what to say!

    "You know what! I am just going to bring you to Zach's room. And we'll see what he is going to say." 

      Oh no i am so in big trouble! Samantha pulls my hand and walk towards Zach's room. We walked in Zach was shirtless again?! Thank god he at least uses some paints.

      Samantha walks toward him in a seductive way. Gross?! "Honey, why is this girl here in your mansion?" She said 

        "What do you mean?" He said

        "What i mean is why would you allow this little nerd in your mansion. When in few years time we are going to get married?!"  She shouted.

         "Who says anything about marriage?!" He snapped.

          "Never mind that! Way is she in your freaking mansion?!" She shouted again. 

         "Her parents is out of the country and she is staying here! Why do you even freaking care?!" He shouted back at her.

         I should bring a pop next time. "Well, in few years you are going to purpose to me and we are going to get and married and I don't want this nerd to be here!" She shouted. I wonder if her voice will be finish

       "I am engaged to her!" He shouted. Samantha's face turn pale and her eyes looked hurt. I think

     "When, where how?! How could you be engaged to her?!"

     "I was arranged."

      "And you just accept it!"

      "You know what just get out of my house."

       "Honey, we could start over. Just forget the fight."

     "No! You get out!"

       "Fine! Don't even bother to call me when you need me!" With that she get out of the room and slammed the door.

  It was so awkward. So i decided i get out off his room. Before i could get out he called my name. "Olivia," he said,"Can you stay with me please. The stress is killing me."

    "Zach i have a boyfriend and if i sleep with you that would be cheating." I said calmly to him.

    "Please, Olivia i just need someone to be with me."

   "Ok. But i need you to put on your clothes first."

  "Nah. Its hot in here."

  "Zach! If you don't put on your clothes i will leave you alone in this room!"

  "Ok ok. Fine i put on my clothes."

  After his done putting on his clothes i  go to his bed and lay beside him. He put his hands on my waist. We stare at each other.

   I felt kinda sleepy so i snuggle closer to him and sleep peacefully. 
******************************************
   The next day I was woken up by an alarm. I felt something warm in body and realized that i had slept in Zach's bed again.

    And i also remember that i have to act as Jame's girlfriend. I slowly get out of bed and head to the bathroom.

   After I'm done taking a shower i put on my uniform and head outside. I saw Zach sleeping peacefully in the bed so i decided to prank him.

   I went to the bathroom took a bucket and filled it with cold water. Then i head back to the room and dumped the cold water on him.

   "S***! What the hell were you thinking?!"

   "Next time don't dumped me with your soda." Then i head outside and went downstairs.

    As i went downstairs, something smell very delicious. I went to the kitchen and saw pancakes with egg and bacon! My favorite food.

  I head to the table and the chef pass me my food. I miss the taste of pancakes,egg and bacon. I finish that up pretty quickly.

  When i was walking back to Zach's room i saw Zach's parents and greeted them. I went inside Zach's room and his putting on his tie.

   Zach looks frustrated so i tapped Zach's back  and fix his tie. After I'm done i took my bag and we head downstairs to go to school.
******************************************
   I asked Zach to drop me off few blocks away from school but he insists that he just drop me off in the parking lot.

    Now it's time to find my boyfriend. I walked in to school and everyone is staring at me. Either they found out about my engagement or they found out i am dating James.

    I ignore their stares and head to my locker. As I was heading there someone block my way. And what a surprise its the Queen Bee.

    "What do you want Samantha?" I asked. "No need to be rude. I just want to congratulate you." She said.

   "Really?"

   "Of Course. Anyway no need to act all so mighty since your engaged to Zach." She smirk.

   "Just so you know I have a boyfriend." I smirk.

   "Oh i know. It's James isn't it? Now does he know that you're going to get married soon?"

    "Of Course he does." Why Did i lie to her ?

     "Ok. Just checking. I'm going to ask James if he knows about your wedding,anyway see you later Olivia."

  I know something is wrong. I quickly get my books and took out my phone.

    James its me Olivia. I don't know when Samantha is going to ask you this question. I need you to pretend to know that me and Zach are engaged. Please don't ask to many question and i promise you that i will answer your question later. Thank You - Olivia

     Um Ok - J 

James P.O.V
   I was heading to school when my phone vibrated. Its a text from Olivia. I was slightly confused about the text but for my precious Olivia i would pretend to know that Zach and her are engaged.

    I quickly texted her back and head to class. I know that today will be a wonderful day since its time to act as Olivia's boyfriend.

   I park my car and head inside the school i go to my locker first and saw Olivia walking to class j ran up to her.

  "Hey." I said

  "Hey. If you have any questions I promise i will answer you but not now ok?"

  "Yea it's fine. So see you later?"

"Yeah sure bye James"

   "Bye Olivia." Before i leave her i kissed her on the cheek.  

    This is going to be a great day i thought to myself.