Meeting Him

Olivia P.O.V
The week ended so fast and now its Saturday. I am very nervous meeting Zach's friend i mean i never met anyone personal.

    I ask my maid to take my dress and hung it in my closet. While doing that i head to the bathroom and took a long warm shower. After i am done with that i put in my dress and put a little bit of make up. Just a winged eyeliner some blush and a lipgloss.

   And lastly i put on my black heels and my silver purse with that i am ready to meet Zach's friend.

  As i head down stairs i saw him wearing a white button shirt. And a black pants. And let me just say he looks gorgeous.

Zach P.O.V
I was waiting Olivia downstairs. How long does it take for her just to get ready? A few minutes later i heard someone going down the stairs.

And there she is. She is wearing the dress i bought her. She look absolutely stunning and her hair is curled perfectly in place. I don't know how long i stare at her but it felt like the time has stopped.

Until she spoke, "Done checking me out?". I snapped out of my mine and reply "No not really. I think i might enjoy this you as my wife." I smirk

"You wish Henderson. Anyway lets go." She said. And with that we head to my car and drove to the bar.

When we reach the bar i open the cars door. Like a gentleman that is and head to the bar entrance. The bar isn't that crowded cause James rent the entire bar just for today.

Olivia P.O.V
We reach the bar. Luckily its not to crowded maybe Zach's friend rent the entire bar. I look up to Zach cause I don't feel comfortable guys staring at me.

Good thing he sense my intensity and he immediately put his hand on my waist. I felt calmer after he put his hand on my waist. Its been a few minutes and I'm starting to wonder why we are still going around. So i decided to ask Zach.

"Zach? Why are going around the bar?"

   "I'm trying to find where my buddy is. You know what lets just find a sit and we wait there."

   "Ok"

   After few more minutes of walking around the bar,we finally found a table. 

  "I'm going to get a drink ok?"

"Sure. No alcohol Zach! I mean it!"

   "Ok."

  I was waiting for Zach when suddenly  this guy came. "Hey I'm Scott." He said. I'm olive i said to him.

  "So are you single?"  He started.

"No, i have a fiancé and I don't think he would like you if your here." I snapped.

  "Feisty i li-" he was cut by Zach's voice. I was so relieved that he was here cause i don't know how long i could take talking to him.

  "Scott buddy hey!" He said

"Hey man what sup" Scott said

"Dude why are you flirting with my fiancé"

  "Wait! Olive is your fiancé?!"

  "Who? Olive? Her name is Olivia you idiot."

  "Then why did she say her name was olive?"

  "How dumb are you? Its called defense you idiot. And yes my name is Olivia." I snapped at him.

  "Dude i thought she's gonna cry or something since she's a nerd"

  "Well you thought wrong Scott."

Zach clear his throat and said "Shall we go to the private area?"

  "Of Course! Let me show you!" Scott said.

   And with that we head to the private area.  
******************************************
  When we arrived to the private area, Scott immediately ask me questions. "So" he said "Do you love my biddy here?"

  "Love him? No I don't love him. In Fact i am forced to marry him because of stupid reasons that my parents gave me."

  "Interesting."

  "Now buddy Do you love Miss Olivia here?"

  "No. We decided that we could still go on a date with other people even though we are engaged and married soon."

   That kinda hurt I thought to myself.

    "It's that true Olivia?" Scott asked

    "Yes thats true. Now may you excuse me i have to go to the bathroom." And with that i left the private room and head to the toilet.

After I am done doing my business,I look at the mirror and put some lipgloss on my lips. When i head outside a guy came to me and start touching me. I told him to stop but he was drunk. He started to pull me in a room and i know where this is going.

I started screaming and crying for help until someone punch the guy in his face. I was crying so hard that i suddenly felt weak and i could only see is the drunk guy on the floor and i black out.

Zach P.O.V
   Where is Olivia i thought to myself. I excuse myself to Scott and tell him that i need to find Olivia. I was walking to women's bathroom when i saw Olivia was being dragged by a drunk man.

  I followed him and Olivia started shouting and crying so i ran there and punch his face. Olivia fell in my arms and fainted. I carry her to the car and head to my mansion.

  Once i reached there i carry her up to my room. Mom and Dad kept asking questions but i told them that i will answer all their question tomorrow.

  I put her gently on the bed and look how beautiful she is. I kissed her forehead and head to the bathroom to take a shower. 

A/n:picture of scott