Black Dress

Olivia P.O.V
After the kiss on his cheek, I completely ignore everyone who is in the mansion including my parents. Until my phone rang, when i look at it it says no ID. So i picked it up.

"Hello future wife". I know exactly who this person is.

"What do you want Zach?"

"Remember this afternoon i told you that my friend or you could say my best man wanted to meet you."

"Yes,why?"

"Do you want to meet him for my sake! Please" he begged.

"Ok fine."

"Good. See you tomorrow. Good Night my fiancé."

"Yeah whatever good night". Then i hung up.
*******************************************
   I was woken up by the sound of my alarm. Ugh its Wednesday. I get out of my bed head to the bathroom take a long shower and head downstairs.

   I greet my parents,took an apple and go to school. When i reach school everyone is staring at me and thats when i realize James Ryder the second school bad boy is staring at me.

   I ignore there stares and started walking. Until someone grab my shoulder. I turn around and James Ryder is behind me smiling.

  "What's your problem James"? I asked. "Well i was wondering since you went on a date with Zachary Henderson. Would you like to go on a date with me"? A date with him? Well whats the harm?  So I agree on this stupid date. Luckily its after school.

  But first i have to tell my parents or not i am in big trouble.

James P.O.V
   Olivia Anderson, has been my crush since middle school. She might be a nerd but they way she act , the way she talk and her confidence is driving me crazy.

   Yesterday i saw her with Zachary Henderson. I thought they were dating but no. Zach just force her to come with him. I always got jealous of Zach.

    He could get any girl he wanted. So thats why i wanted to ask my precious Olivia to go on a date with me. When i ask her, she agrees with me and that just made me the happiest man a life.
*******************************************
   Its after school and I am waiting for her in the parking lot. Suddenly i got a text.

  Hey its me Olivia. Where are you? - O

I am in the parking lot. - J

Ok. - O

   And there she is. I greeted her and we went inside the car. I took her to a Italian Restaurant.

    When we reach the restaurant, i ask the waiter to escort us to our seats. When we are seated we took our order.

   After we are done taking our order she started to ask me questions.

Olivia P.O.V 
    After we are done taking our orders i started to ask him questions. What? Again its an opportunity to kinda know him.

   I started to ask him normal questions. And he answer me with no hesitation. I feel comfortable talking to him but I don't feel safe. Its just different from the feeling i have with Zach.

    After the date he sent me home i thank him and leave the car before i could leave he kiss my cheek and go.

  I went inside and saw my parents sitting in the sofa. They asked me where i was. I told them that i was just going out with Tori. I had to lie.

   I went upstairs and saw a box in my room. It's a  Chanel black box, when i opened it there was a black beautiful dress and a note said  Wear this on Saturday- Zach.

  I took my phone out and dialed his number. "Hello" he said

  "Hey! Whats this?"

   "So you got the dress?"

   "Yeah i did. It's really beautiful"

  "I know you would like it."

    "Exactly how did you get my size?"

    "Your parents"

   "Oh"

  "Anyway. Thx i love it. See you tomorrow! Bye Zach"

   "Bye Olivia"

A/n chap 4 unedited