Moving In Part 1

Olivia P.O.V
I woke up and it feels that my head is pounding so hard. Its then when i realized that i am not in my own room . I try getting out of the bed but I can't. When I realized that someone is holding my waist.

I looked who is holding my waist and its was Zach. I was shock! I looked at myself underneath the blanket and luckily i am still fully dressed.

I pushed him off and he fell from the bed. I couldn't help but let a small giggle. He got up and glare at me.i stop giggling when I saw how perfect his abs is.

He smirk and got on his feet. I couldn't believe what i saw. He was wearing a freaking boxer?!. I turn away and my face flushed.

To change this feeling i asked him a question. "Um Zach, how did i get to your bed"?. "You didn't remember we f-". I cut him off "Ok tell me the truth Zach cause all i could remember is that was pulled into a private room by a guy and someone punch his face and if we did it that means i am drunk."

And thats when i noticed "your the one who punched his face didn't you? How did you even found me?"

"Well its easy actually, i head to the women's bathroom then i saw you with a guy who try to pull you in a private room and you started screaming and crying."

"Um ok. Thank you Zach. Now put on some clothes so that i could go home." I told him

"Nope I can't do that."

"Why?!"

"Remember your parents ask you to move in with me. Well you are going to move in now. And we are going to have the Trip to France in a week. And your parents brought you some clothes already."

"Ok. But at least put on some clothes?!"

"Nah. I enjoy it being shirtless. And i think you do as well."

"What no I don't! In fact i have a boyfriend already."

"Really? Who is it then?"

"Its.. It's.. James."

"James? You mean the second BadBoy?"

"Yes. He asked me out on a date and he asked to be his girlfriend". Oh what have i gotten to?

"Ok then. But you have to breakup with him before the wedding and i want to meet him". He smirked.

"What why?!"

"I am your future husband Olivia. And i want to see if your 'relationship' with James is true." He simply said.

"Fine?! You win!" I get up from the bed we slept and head to the bathroom. I have to find a way so that James wants to be my boyfriend.

After i took a shower i took out my phone and texted James.

Hey James it's me Olivia. I need your help. - Olivia

What kind of help? - J

I need you to be my boyfriend for around two weeks. - Olivia

Why? - J

Well i sorta made a bet with Zach and he wanted me to date you for two weeks - Olivia why did i lie to him?

Sure why not? - J

Really?! - Olivia

Thx James xo - Olivia

Your welcome xo - J

James P.O.V
I was taking a nice long cold shower. When My phone vibrated, i looked who's texting me and it's Olivia.

I immediately text her back. And she needed me to be her fake boyfriend. I was shock to see that Olivia wanted me to be his boyfriend but sadly she has to do it for a bet.

But it's worth to try to make her fall for me. After i texted Olivia,i took my car keys and head to the jewelry shop to find a gift for my precious Olivia.

Zach P.O.V
I couldn't believe that Olivia already had a boyfriend and its James. James and i have been sworn enemy's.

I just wanna see how their relationship is working out cause i know Olivia isn't that stupid and its a very lucky opportunity for James to lure Olivia in his trap.

And if James dare to hurt her i swear will not let him see the daylight ever again. I might not like Olivia but i am his future husband.

Anyway i think i am just going to call someone over and i presume you know what i mean.

Olivia P.O.V
    After i texted James i head downstairs to find my suitcase so that i could put some of my clothes here and bring them to France.

   Moving in is not bad but sharing a bed with Zach is just wrong. Since Zach is nowhere probably hooking up with some slut.

   I used my time to go around the Henderson Mansion. The mansion is the same size as mine but they have more furniture than mine.

     As i was looking at the paintings that was in the hallway i bumped into someone. When i looked up it was Samantha, the school queen bee.

    Even though my school is private the Queen Bee is always there. What have i gotten to myself?