The Date

Zach P.O.V
When i reach the bar i saw him my best friend who is always there for me yet left when i needed the most. We did our usual bro stuff and started drinking. Suddenly he spoke "I heard that you were going to get married?"

I stiffened but i just keep it cool. So i answer him back. "Yes i am"

"Who is the lucky girl?"

"Olivia Anderson."

"That nerd?!"

"I can't believe your parents ask you to marry a nerd!?"

"It's not my fault. My parents said that the girls i bought home are not decent"

"Well as your best friend i wanted to meet your future wife."

"Ok. Tell me the date and when"

"What about next Saturday 7pm?"

"Sounds good."

"Ok then mate. I have to go back home i have school tomorrow. Bye bro."

"Bye man"

With that I left the bar and went home.

Olivia P.O.V
   I can't believe its Tuesday. As i was walking down the school hallways to go to my locker my friend showed up. "Hi" i said. "Hey! How are you today? You seem pretty down."

    "I am just tired." I say bluntly

   "So since you and him clearly hated each other how are you going to work it out as a couple?" 

  "Well our parents are making us go to this vacation to France this winter break so thats how we are going to bond."

  "I am kinda jealous of you i mean you are going to-" Tori stopped talking and stare.

   I have no idea what she is staring at until i saw him leaning against my locker. I went to my locker and he just freaking smirk in my face! "Whats your problem?" I asked. His smirk widened "I just want to check on my fian-". Ok i get it.

    "What do you want from me?" I asked. "I was wondering would you like to go on a date with me?". I stood there in shock. "Are you serious? Or is this some kind of joke?"

   "Nope not a joke."

   I got no words if i say yes will he humiliate me? Or even worse but if i say no i would embarrass him and me. What am i going to do?!

   "Well since your not saying anything I'll took that as a yes see you after school meet me in the parking lot."

   I didn't have a chance to reply he just left me in front of my locker in shock. With that i left my stuff and head to class.

     I can't focus on anything. I kept thinking about the date. I mean i am going to have a date on my arch enemy. The one who dumped coke on my head and it was just yesterday for crying out loud?!

     "Earth to Olivia!! Hello" 

     "I'm sorry. I was just spacing out."

     "You kept spacing out. Are you nervous or something?"

    "Yes i am nervous! I mean i am going out on a date with my enemy?!"

    "Ok chill i know he's your enemy but you have to stay calm to show that you are not weak!"

   "Yeah i agree with Tori" sam said