Wait,What?!

Olivia P.O.V
    I looked at my mom's eyes and hoping that she is joking but nothing. " We have agree to arrange your marriage with Zachary Henderson i presume you know him?" Mom said.

     "Of Course i know him mom" i said. I can't believed it why would they even agree to this stupid marriage anyway? As if reading my mind mom spoke that in 2 years time i have to take over my dads company but i have to get married to take over it. I was literally shock so i did what all teenagers do when they are in this situation.

    I ran upstairs to my room and literally lock myself upstairs and cried. I have no idea how long i cried and i just wish that this was all just a dream so i just sleep it true the day i guess.

  As i was sleeping, i was woken up by a knock in my room and realize its not a dream after all. I lazily get up and open the door. I was so happy that it was Tori. I hugged her and we went inside my room and again i locked it. What? Girls need privacy.

   I started explaining about the marriage that they plan about and why he,Zach have to agree on this stupid plan. Ugh! After I am done explaining Tori speak up " Well all i could say is wow. I mean its a lot to take in for you and me. I am so sorry that this has to happen to you." Then i started to cry again.

  I have no idea why I breakdown again but i just have to it feels right. Anyways after my breakdown and stuff Tori left and i felt lonely again. Not for long shut up i said to myself your gonna get married soon i hate my own voice sometimes.

     Suddenly i heard rumbling in my stomach which means i meed to get food or not i will be cranky. I get up and went downstairs. As i was walking down i heard noises. When i reach downstairs their he is sitting in my couch with his parents.

       I don't know i have been staring at him then he turn around and our eyes lock to one another until my father broke our contact. I was completely shock. What just happen? I thought to myself. Suddenly there's a tap on my shoulder i look whose behind me luckily it was my dad.

He ask me to sit down to discuss their stupid marriage plan. The entire time i did not pay attention to what they are talking about. All i could think is how weird this plan is and stupid and how hungry i am.

After a few hours i decided to excuse myself so that i could get some food. As i was walking i felt someone was behind me but i just ignore it. When i reach the kitchen someone grab my wrist i turn around and there he was holding my wrist while smirking. That stupid smirk i thought to myself

I yank my hand away from him and get an apple. " I know that you think i just agree to this plan so that i could humiliate you but no i agree in this plan because my dad is having cancer and i need to marry you so that he will be happy if he died and my mother does not agree with my choices of girls." He said. I just stood there and stare him in his brown eyes. I looked away and tell my parents that i am going back upstairs.

After a few hours they left. The there is a knock in my room, i told to whoever the person is behind the door to go away. And without any response my mom came in. I ignore her the entire time she was here until she spoke " Your wedding will be next year and you have to move in with Zachary".

"Wait moving in? As in i will live in the same roof with him?! Mom are you delusional?!" I shouted. You don't even care about what i feel yet you force me to move in with him? Mom we don't even have connections with each other. We hated each other and then suddenly u ask me to marry him and move in with him?!" That felt good I thought to myself.

"I know both of you don't have any connections that is way we have agree you both will have a trip together in France". Before i could even reply she left.

Ugh?! I hate it! I hate my life! I hate every thing!

Zach P.O.V
After we are done discussing about the plan we left the Henderson mansion I can't believe i just lied to her about my dad having cancer. But the look on her face was priceless. The only reason i agree on this wedding is to make her fall for me and crush her tiny little heart.

     When i reach my mansion theres a call from an unknown ID. "Hey buddy whats up it's me your old buddy Scott!".

   "Um I don't know who Scott is last time my buddy Scott left me alone when i was depressed about losing my one true love".

    "Dude i told you I'm sorry i left. I just can't bear looking at you like that. What about this go to our usual bar and we talk about. Ok dude see you later!"

     Before i could even reply he hung up.  I guess its time for a reunion.

A/n: the picture is Olivia Anderson