Lauren whispered. "Touch me."

Camila didn't do anything at first so the older girl took Camila's small hands and put them on her lace-covered breasts. Camila couldn't believe she was touching Lauren. The green eyed girl unclasped her bra in the front, removing it. Camila released Lauren's ponytail and her long black hair went down her middle back and the front of her breasts.

Camila whispered. "You're so beautiful."

Lauren kissed Camila again harder and deeper while the latter caressed and pinched Lauren's nipples. Lauren moaned with the wonderful sensation Camila was giving her but moved away from Camila so she could stand in front of her.

Lauren said huskily. "Take it off."

Camila didn't need any more persuasion than that. She unbuttoned and pulled the zipper down. Then in one swift move she pulled the jeans and lace panties down. Camila looked at Lauren's naked body and ended up eying her center. She could see her arousal and got turned on even more.

Lauren moved to straddle Camila once again. Camila looked down to Lauren's wet pussy and licked her lips. She loved the view even if it didn't show enough of her. Lauren bit her bottom lip as she watched Camila eyeing her wet pussy, which she suspected was probably wetter by now.

"Fuck me." Lauren demanded.

Camila eyes met Lauren's dark green ones. "Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Camila started to run her fingertips across Lauren's collarbone, down her breasts. Teasing the nipples and pinching them, making Lauren moan softly. Camila leaned in and took one nipple in her mouth while pleasuring the other with her fingers. After taking her time with that breast, she moved to the other giving the same treatment. While she worked on that nipple, she ran her hands down Lauren's flat stomach, across her waist, and gripped her hips.

Once Camila thought she gave enough pleasure to Lauren's breasts, she stopped and glanced at the taller girl. Lauren was taking short breaths and just waiting for Camila to make a move.

"You're not done are you?" Lauren asked breathlessly.

Camila smirked. "No, just getting started."

Lauren moaned. "Good."

The dark haired girl moaned in anticipation as Camila traced her fingers up and down Lauren's thighs. Every time she would move her hands up it would get closer and closer to Lauren's hot core. After enough teasing, Camila ran her finger up and down Lauren's slit. Both gasped at the sensation.

"Do you know how long I've wanted to do this?" Camila asked huskily.

Lauren moaned once again at Camila's heated gaze. After the brunette moved her finger up and down Lauren's slit a couple of times, she finally pushed one finger in. Lauren arched her back in pleasure and moaned loudly. Camila loved her reactions and kept moving her finger in and out. Lauren had her green eyes closed while biting her bottom lip.

"Open your eyes." Camila demanded.

Lauren opened her eyes, looked at the brunette in front of her and gasped, moaning louder when Camila pushed a second finger in. "Fuck you're good!" Lauren moaned.

Camila smirked and licked her lips as she looked down and saw her fingers going in and out of Lauren's wet pussy.

"Practice make perfect." Camila said, making Lauren moan. "I fucking love how you feel Lo." Camila moaned.

Lauren couldn't help herself anymore and kissed Camila once again hard and rough while she moved her hips in sync with Camila's fingers. Now they were both moaning and getting louder, at least Lauren was and Camila loved it. The petite girl could feel Lauren getting close. "Camz, I'm so close. Oh God!" Camila pushed a third finger in and moved faster and harder.