Chapter Twentyseven - Kicking baby's and awkward moments

I'm so sorry that I haven't updated guys. You don't even understand how upset I am about letting all my readers down. That's why I tried my hardest to make this Chapter extra special for you all!! Please enjoy xx
Let me know what you think and VOTE!! Xoxox

Chapter Twenty-Seven - kicking baby's and awkward moments

Utter shock rested upon the faces of both Elliot's parents. Elliot's father shortly recovered and a newly found smirk played at the corners of his mouth.

"Well done son!" His father said patting him playfully on the back.

"Jarrod this means we are going to be grandparents!" Clair says smiling from ear to ear.

They didn't know, though, did they? They probably think I'm of legal age but I'm not, and that's why Elliot and I remained still seating with emotionless faces. Was he going to tell them? If he didn't was I going to? I don't know...

"Mum, there's also something else which you guys should know," Elliot spoke with a fragile voice. Like if he spoke too loud he would wake the dead.

"What honey? What is more important then this amazing news?" Clair said cheerfully. Jarrod agreed, nodding his head, and placing his hand on Clair's knee in support.

"Uhm well..." Elliot started nervously

"Come on spit it out," Jarred pleaded

"Well the thing is," Elliot tried

"IM SEVENTEEN," I yelled without thinking. Shit.

"What?" they asked in unison?

By now the humiliation was too much. I turned and rested my dull head on Elliot's chest and played with Sophie's fingertips in order to get my mind off the topic. I bet you Elliot's parents didn't think that Elliot would be so much of an idiot to have gone out and gotten a minor pregnant.

"Yes, Leah is only 17," he said finally, an anxious face now posted on his magnificent face, which I so much adored.

"Why Elliot? Why? How?" questions are sprayed left right and centre. I try to ignore the voices of everyone and concentrate on throwing away the urge to hurt myself. His parents surely hate me now, I just know it.

"Why? Because I didn't know she was only 17 at the time, but that doesn't matter anymore to me mum and dad. I love her. Never have I felt so strongly about anyone else. In fact, I'm glad she got pregnant. I love her so much; if anything happened to Leah I couldn't live any longer. She gives me life. I can't wait until we have this baby because then there will be four of us. I love little Soph as much as I love Leah. She means the world to me as well. You may not think I'm ready to be a father and honestly I didn't think I'd be ready either but I know now that I am. Soon I will have a bigger and even more beautiful and most importantly a happy family who love one another unconditionally." Elliot finishes his little speech and a permanent smile makes its way to my face. Excuse me cussing but how the fuck did I end up so lucky. Oh god, I'm so deep in love and I'm happy to stay that way forever as long as I may live.

I give my man a side hug to reassure what he just said was amazing, even little Sophie was amazed, but there were two other people who were even more amazed then the two of us... Elliot's parents.

They sat there quietly, not speaking a word, not making a sound. It was so quiet, except the only noise was Elliot's breathing. It was heavy from his sudden outburst.

"As long as you love her and stick by her that's all that matter. I'm very proud of you son." Jarrod spoke up. He looked like the quiet type to me so his words shocked me.

"I just wished your father spoke about me that way," Clair joked.

Jarrod shook his head and pulled Clair to him and gave her temple a light feathered kiss in admiration. They were so cute. I hope Elliot and I stay together and act like that when we grow older.

"Now that this is all out of the way, it's time to go BABY SHOPPING," Clair practiced squealed in excitement.

"Mum!" Elliot said, obviously embarrassed. I just giggled.

"Clair leave them alone, come on," Jarrod said, motioning Clair to follow him into what I presumed was the kitchen? I don't know maybe I will find out later.

"So..." I said

Elliot chuckled at my awkwardness and pulled both Sophie and I in for a rough hug. I felt safe. I felt at home.

"Love you two Elliot," Sophie said in her adorable voice. Then she went back to that IPad thing.

"I love you as a well sexy man," I spoke, poking my love in the side.

Elliot moved over so now he was nearly on top of me and leaned down. His head was mere inches away from my mouth. Being pregnant meant that my hormone levels practically doubled. Let's just say I got horny easy. Stupid Elliot.

"You're teasing me, babe," I spoke quietly.

"I know, it's what I'm meaning to do. As much as I would love to kiss you senseless right now, I'm not going to because little Sophie is in the room," He said huskily.

"Hey! I am not a little!" I heard Sophie say from the other couch. Oh God No.

Elliot quickly got up from his position and composed himself. I attempted to do the same. I snuggled back into Elliot's side, my hand now resting on my baby bump.

And that's when it happened.

I felt it.

For the first time.

The baby had kicked.

"Elliot! Sophie!" I screamed.

"What is it? Are you ok? Tell me what's wrong?" Elliot asked frantically searching for any signs of injury.

"No I'm not hurt," I assured him.

"Then what's up?" he asked relief on his face.

"The baby kicked!"

"What? Really? Can we feel?" Elliot asked and Sophie nodded with a pleading face.

"Yeah, of course, come here," I said waving my hands.

The both reached out and placed their hands on top of the little bump sticking up from my belly. It actually looked kind of funny.  The baby kicked again, this time they were able to experience it.

"That's so cool Leah!" Sophie said.

"Yeah it is!" I spoke, my hand reaching out to touch the cheek of my gorgeous sister. "You're going to be an aunt soon, that's going to be a big responsibly. Do you think you can handle it?"

"Yeah of course! I am going to be the best aunt in the entire world." She said aloud.

I looked over at Elliot. He owned a look of love and surprise on his face.

"Wow, Leah!" He said quietly. "This is actually happening. There is actually something there. Wow just wow." He said aloud, speaking more to himself. "I am going to be a daddy."

"Yeah you are! Excited?" I asked

He nodded "But extremely nervous at the same time."

"Don't worry I am too?" I said

"I love you so much Leah, did you know that?" He asked, looking like a lovesick puppy.

"Yeah I know"

"Well don't ever forget," He said getting up and placing a soft kiss on my lips. "You guys ready to head home? I know we said we would have dinner but I really just want to spend the night with my family, I'm sure mum and dad won't mind, I promise we will another day."

"Ok," Soph and I answered together.

As a family. Wow, those words shocked, yet excited me. He was right, though. Sophie and Elliot were defiantly my family