Chapter Eleven - Making Decisions

I still can't comprehend what's happening right now and I don't think Elliot.....I mean Mr Matthews can either. His eyes bore into my own for a minute or so until he realizes the class is in need of obtaining, due to the jocks mucking around at the back of the class.

It's now that it really hits me, and it hits me hard. I slept with my freaking English teacher, and the worst part is, he thought I was of legal age.

"Hello class I'm your new English teacher for this year, my name is Mr Matthews if you haven't already heard." He explained.

I know it was wrong with him being my teacher and all but I couldn't help undressing him with my eyes. He looked yummy in those black slates and white fitted shirt. His muscles bombing through the thin fabric.

I turned to my side to notice Jaden's eyes nearly falling out of their sockets, staring at me and not so secretly pointing at Elliot. I think she recognises him from the other night.

"I know, I know." I told her.

"What the actual fuck" She asked quietly so no one could hear her

"I didn't know he was our English teacher!"

"His still hot though either way, teacher or not" Jaden said turning back around in her seat, facing the front now. I did the same.

"Okay guys since I personally prefer not to be hated by my students, today where not going to do any work just some question time so you guys can get to know me better." He told us not making eye contact with me once.

I felt hurt but understood as I lied about my age and if anyone found out he could lose his job, maybe even face going to jail, but he didn't have to worry I wasn't going to tell anyone.

"How old are?" One of the jocks, I think Matt asked

"I'm 23" Elliot, I mean Mr Matthews answered. I had to get used to calling him by that since there would be no chance of me ever calling him Elliot again. I hoped not at least.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Of course this question came from the one and only Sarah as she twirled the ends of her brunette hair among her model stricken fingers. Ohh God get over yourself.

Elliot's eyes caught my own before he steadily answered the question. "Ahh no I don't have a girlfriend" He answered a few more questions. "Okay guys now where going to go around the classroom and get to know each other a bit better okay?" We all nodded silently.

We all started sharing facts about each other. I noticed this little 'Activity' so to speak was only for his benefit not ours.

There was Lucy who had three sisters, two parrots and a dog. Sam told us all that he had a younger brother and that he enjoyed basketball and football. It continued like this until it got to me. Great! (Note the sarcasm).

I hesitated before speaking as Elliot's eyes were on mine, as where all of the class. "I'm Leah Daniels, I have a younger sister and-"My mind was going blank by this stage until I felt Jaden nudging me in the side. "Oh and Jaden is my best friend" I finished with a smile.

"Thanks Leah, Lets carry on now" Elliot said very bluntly, ouch

Elliot continued to ask people around the circle, but I was now back in fairy land. I kept my head down at all times avoiding eye contact with nearly everyone except Jaden who gave me a couple confused looks here and there.

I knew Elliot's eyes were on me but I didn't dare look into them. I eventually looked up at the clock to see the minutes passing by very slowly, too slowly.