Chapter Eight - Something Special

Chapter Eight – Something Special

My body is responding swiftly and fast by his touch, my hands move from my sides, ever so slowly going up to his face, pulling his head closer to mine.

Our mouths touch gently at first. It was killing me, and I could hardly breathe. I want to scream in happiness. Who would have ever thought I, Leah Daniels, would be kissing someone so, perfect?

He takes charge of the kiss, running his free hand down my thigh, snaking around to my ass, his hips pressed roughly into mine.

His tongue slowly enters my mouth as he deepens the kiss, I kiss back with just as most force, as if my life depended on it.

We pull away, both trying to catch our breaths still staring into each other's eyes. "Come back to my place" He tells me, still looking into my eyes. I just nod, not being able to say anything.

That kiss we shared was one like no other. I cannot even begin to explain it. Elliot and I make our way through the crowd of people. I search and find Jaden's eyes. She's grinding up against some cute guy. She smile and puts two thumbs up, referring to Elliot. I smile back and nod, motioning that I'm going with Elliot before continuing my way through the crowd with him.

"This is your car?" I ask, astonished while admiring the cosmic blue 911 Porsche. I've always had a soft spot for cars. Even though I stole my father's Mercedes, we don't deserve it. Dad could only afford it from all the drugs he deals.

"Yeah, you like it?" I nod and I hear Elliot chuckle softly, closing the passenger door for me and jogging to the driver's side.

The drive to Elliot's apartment is nothing like I'd expected it to be. I thought it would be filled with awkward silence but it isn't. The silence is quite peaceful.

"Well, we're here." Elliot speaks softly, pulling the car to a stop and cutting the engine.

We make our way into the building and walk to the elevator. I slowly follow Elliot, walking behind him while taking in the building entrance. Elliot must have a bit of money if he can afford somewhere as nice as this place. The ding of the elevator brought me back to reality.

Elliot won't keep his eyes off me. He constantly glances at me and smirks the whole journey in the elevator. I don't know whether he was checking me out or not. I watch as Elliot looks away for a couple of minor seconds. He mumbles 'fuck it' under his breath and before I could comprehend what was happening, he had me pinned up against the elevator wall, and his lips crashed against my own.

He grips my waist and halts me up so I could pin my legs around his waist and I miss no time in doing so, before I bring our mouths back together. I could feel the smile on Elliot's lips as he kissed me rough and hard and I smiled to myself.

The elevator dinged once again and the door swiftly opened. With my legs still firmly around Elliot's, he ran to his apartment door. I could not control the laughter anymore. I laughed as he ran and fiddled with the key and door lock. I decided to tease Elliot a little by kissing and sucking on his neck. I looked up and indeed I had created a hickey that was going to show sooner rather than later.

As soon as Elliot opened the door he pulled me in and locked in behind him before he pushed me against the wall, taking my dress off in the process. Elliot pulled away to look at me.

"Leah, I've got to stop now before I get carried away." he said laying down next to me.

"But what If I don't want to stop?" I ask looking into those blue eyes of his.

"Are you sure?" I know I said I wanted to give my virginity to the one I love but the truth is I feel something special with Elliot, even though we only just met and I think I'm honestly ready. I give him a reassuring nod and that's all he needed before Elliot took me to the moon and back. It was utter bliss.

***

I woke up to a very unfamiliar surrounding. The walls where brown, while mine where white. Where am I? I try getting up and I can't. There's something holding me down. I turn my head and that's when all the memories of last night flow through my brain. I lost my virginity last night to a stranger... A fucking stranger.

The events that played out last night keep on coming, and to be honest I don't regret a thing looking at Elliot. He was still sleeping as he held onto me, with his gorgeous mouth open ajar. I slightly grin to myself, remembering how sweet Elliot was when he asked if I was sure. I wonder if he thought I was a virgin or not? I don't know, but somehow I have this new confidence as I levered myself up a bit, pressing kisses from his neck down to his sculpted chest as I now gently straddle his waist.

I planted my hands by his sides and started biting his skin softly down to his abdomen. Elliot groaned and his eyes fluttered open. His eyes filled with lust and a smile on his face. When Elliot smiles, it brings a smile to my face as well; it's contagious. His hands trailed up my leg with his eyes now closed again but with the smile remaining. It's now that I realise we are still both fully naked but I don't mind that. Last night was amazing and I want to do it again.

"Morning" he said with the husky and sexy morning voice of his, that makes me excited. "Already getting excited I can see?" I looked back down at him to find him staring body. I bit my lip, a little embarrassed.

"No" I said very shyly, my cheeks beginning to redden.

"Uh, was I alright for you last night?" I blurted out and instantly regretted it.

"What do you mean?"

"Well....Um I've never really done what we did last night before...ever." I told him truthfully.

"You were a virgin?" He asked shocked. Wow that hurt.

"Yeah, I was. I just didn't plan for any of this to happen, but it did." I explained, not directly looking into his eyes because if I did, I was surely going to get stuck in a trance.

"Do you regret what happen between us?" Elliot asked with a questioning expression. I shook my head and smiled letting my thoughts trail back to last night.

"Good because I don't either." He told me. "Oh, and the reason I was so shocked that you were a virgin is because you rode me like a queen sweetheart. It was actually amazing." I blushed at his words.

"Are you sore at all? Because we did go pretty rough last night." he said with a smirk, while massaging my hip bone.

"No." I told him, even though I was a little sore. Nothing too painful that I couldn't deal with. This pain was nothing compared to the pain I received from my dad, through his multiple beatings, but I don't ever think I could tell Elliot that.