Chapter Seventeen - The Right kind of mistake

Chapter Seventeen - Drunken Mistakes

Elliot's P.O.V

I just left.

I didn't know what else to do. I'm an idiot. How the hell did I think this could work out? You didn't I just went with it that's why the irritating voice in my head told me, but I knew it was right anyway.

I just drove. I hadn't a clue where I was going, I just needed to clear my head. Why couldn't I of just found a regular girl? I asked myself. Because Leah's special the annoying voice said again but once again it was right. Leah is special, there's something different about her that I've never felt with any of my past girlfriends, and the scary thing is Leah isn't even my girlfriend.

I still remember that night at the club and the way her body grinded against my own. One of the best nights to date, if not the best. That night was special, a memory in which I'd like to keep with me forever.

I still remember walking up to her sitting there all by her lonely self. I needed some company, my best friend had ditched me for some brunette chick, which he latter also took home, not that I was surprised, ben was like that, one girl after the other but this girl looked like she needed the company too.

We had come to the club to celebrate my job offer I had received earlier that day. Of course I had accepted it. Not that I needed the money, but I needed something to do.

Before I knew it I had pulled into the carpark which lead to the places where everything started, the club. I didn't even realise I was driving here, it must have been the memories and my wanting to re do it all over again.

I slowly took of my seat belt and swiftly exited the car and made my way into the club. My I.D wasn't needed because I'm clearly over 21. I still don't understand how Leah snuck in here.

"How can I help you?" the bartender broadly asked me. He looked in his late 40's, most likely a divorcee. He was stern but friendly enough.

"Uh I'll just take a beer" I said casually taking a seat on the bar stool and pulled my full attention towards the T.V were the football was playing.

I swear the world was against me today because no longer than 10 seconds after my attention was on the football, an advertisement came on for Babies R Us. A mother and her child were playing around in some sort of playpen. They looked happy. The girl slightly reminded me of Leah and that made me realize how good of a mother she would be.

"Here you go" The bar tender said placing the drink in front of me but I wasn't paying attention because I was still fixed on that add that was just displayed. I shook my head trying to get those crazy thoughts out of my head. "Hey are you alright?" the bartender asked, giving my shoulders a slight nudge.

"Huh? Oh yeah I am.....well no not really, I don't know" I told him honestly.

"Well what's wrong?" he asked flipping the towel over his shoulder and leaning on the bench that separated the two of us.

"Long story" I say

"I've got time" He tells me, which means he wants me to go on.

So I tell him. I tell him everything, including the main factor, Leah's my student. I tell him everything about her. The way her eyes have the undying ability to light up any room and make anyone happy. The way she loves her sister and how she puts her first. I told him about the first time I met her and how we you know all the details and how now I've just found out she's pregnant.

Luke just stayed quiet the whole entire time and let me do all the talking. He nodded his head a couple of times and smiled when I told him about her.

"She sounds like a keeper" he tells me

"I know she is but I'm her teacher, its illegal" I tell him, ashamed by the fact that I was her teacher, I just wish I wasn't. Everything would be a million times less difficult.

"Well it didn't stop me" wait what? I must have guessed wrong on the whole divorcee thing.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused by what he was saying.

"My wife and I had some problems in the early stages of our relationship too" I give him a nod, motioning for him to continue. "I was my wife's Biology teacher but that didn't stop me. Nothing can stop love, it has no boundaries" Love? I didn't love Leah did I?

I don't know, all I know for sure is that I feel something extremely strong for her and when I'm away from her I only want to be close. "So I say go ahead and do it because my wife and I have been happily married for 29 years now and thy have been the best years of my life" he tells me, probably thinking of her.

"Thanks so much I have to go!" I tell him and quickly exit the club, knowing exactly what I was going to do and I knew it was the right choice.

I drive back to the apartment as fast as the car would let me. I parked the car and ran as fast as I could up to the apartment.

"Leah" I call loudly as soon as I lock the apartment door behind me. Its then that I see her and Sophie sitting on the couch.

Sophie seemed too indulged by some book and Leah was just sitting there pondering with her thoughts. I really started panicking when I saw their bags beside them. Shit! They can't leave me!

"Hey your back" Leah says trying her hardest to pull a smile, but it wasn't working I could somehow see through it.

I didn't know what to say she couldn't leave me, not now, with everything that's just been newly discovered.

"Well I thought I'd stay till you came back" She tells me standing from the couch and picking up the bags in both hands making her way over.

"No" I said. I know she was confused because she was giving me that look, like she hadn't a clue as to what I was saying. "No" I said again and as I made my way over to her. She still seemed confused but I sure as hell wasn't. I knew exactly what I was doing.

"No?" she asked still highly confused.

"Yes, you're not leaving me, neither of you" I tell her finally before pulling her fully to me brought her angelic face closer to my own. Our breathing was both equally fast now.

I gently brushed my lips against her soft and pure ones. She responded immediately and we stood there with our mouths on each other's, showing our real emotions. This way was just easier, no need for words. After a couple of minutes and the realization that Sophie was still in distance meaning we couldn't go any further I slowly pulled away and smiled at her.

"Let's have a baby Leah!"