Chapter Seven - My Saviour

"A BAR?!" I ask

"Mmhmm! I said to you that I was taking you out, just enjoy yourself!" She told me before swiftly making an exit out of the car and shutting the door behind her.

"Jaden how are we even going to get in? It's obvious we aren't 21 year olds" I explained.

"Duh, that's why I have these" Jaden motioned to the fake ID's in her hand.

Jaden handed me the ID, I turned the card over and looked at the photo on the ID. In a way the girl on this photo looked like me. She had the same coloured hair and eyes and the shape of her face slightly matched the odd shape of my own.

According to this 'fake' ID, I was born on September 4th 1989. Wow that means I must be 26 years old. I don't even look that old how the hell are we going to convince these people that we are both 26 year olds looking to have a fun night in a nice club but were actually just two seventeen year old nervously trying to sneak into a bar?

Jaden and I casually make our way over to the entrance of the bar. The closer we reach the entrance the sight of long line catches my eye.

"Looks like we aren't getting in for a while then" I stated to Jaden as we reached the end of the line.

"Uh uh, pretty girls like us don't wait, follow me" Jaden made her way to the end of the long line consisting of over 50 people. I soon followed.

"Just be flirty alright?" Jaden explained. I just nodded. Why should I be flirty?

At the entrance of the bar, two bounce men stood with dirty grunges laying upon they're faces. They defiantly frightened me but they mustn't have frightened Jaden because she walked right up to them and begun flirting.

"Hey there think we can jump the line?" Jaden said with a flirty grin to the bouncers and a bit of a flirtatious lip bite.

"On one condition" the better looking of the pair stated.

"And that condition is?" Jaden ask while twirling a strand of her naturally shiny hair around her finger.

"That you have to give me your number" he said with a smirk

"Well okay then" Jaden replied taking the pen swiftly out of the man's hold and begun writing her phone number on his upper arm. "Call me when ya need me good looking" What is this girl thinking?

"Oh don't worry I will darling" he told her before we made our entrance into the bar.

"Jaden you cannot just say things like that and think that he will not take those words seriously!" I told her infuriated.

"Well it's not like you and I both haven't done it before love" Jaden said with a smile while we made our way through the many different types of party goers.

I knew what Jaden was referring too when she said it and the truth is I actually haven't had sex before and I don't plan on it anytime soon because it's big thing for girls.......or for me anyway and I want to give my virginity to the one I love and not some stranger I barely know.

"Okay so I'm going to go dance now, wanna join?" Jaden asked

"I'm okay for now I'll go sit at the bar or something" I told her. Jaden mumbled something along the lines of 'if I don't see ya later find your own way home and be safe' but I wasn't listening.

I continued making my war to the bar and found a nice quiet seat away from everyone near me. I felt very self-conscious in the dress Jaden had put me in.

I know she said it looked and I quote 'amazing' I still can't help but feel like an otter slut in it.

"What would a pretty lady like yourself be doing here sitting all alone?" a deep husky voice asked.

I looked up from my fingers and brought my eyes to the man in front of me. I was shocked by the fact that someone had actually called me pretty but even more shocked when I looked at the person who had said it.

He was gorgeous and his eyes were so captivating it was extremely difficult to look away. He had soft brown hair that I wanted to run my fingers through over and over again. His eyes were an electric blue that were so irresistible. He had a strong jawline and a very sexy stubble.

My eyes involuntary looking down to check out the rest of him and I'm pleased they did. His jeans were dark and suited him nicely. He was wearing a tight fitting white tee that defined his strong muscular arms and the way the top was glued to him showed the outlines of him abs that I also wouldn't mind running my hands over Omigosh shut up stupid hormonal teenage mind!

"Um nothing" I replied easily. I still had to try pulling off that I'm at least over 21 remember.

"Well my names Elliot and its nice to meet you...?" He questioned

"Oh sorry my names Leah" I said while smiling deeply at him.

"Well it's nice to meet you Leah" the way he said my name was even mouth-watering

"You too" I relied and looked away nervously.

"Would you like to dance with me since you're looking rather bored sitting all by yourself?" He asked. I know I hate to dance but how could I say no to someone like himself.

"Okay" I said and hopped off the stool and followed behind him. Maybe his my saviour tonight!

*

Screw it.

You know what? Just because I said I'm going to give my virginity to the one I love doesn't mean I can't have a little fun does it? No it doesn't.

I headed to the dance floor in suit of Elliot. I paid no attention to anyone else in the room but Elliot and me. The song Bad Intentions started blasting through the speakers and I went all out.

"I've got some bad damn Intentions, I've got some secrets I forgot to mention." I sung loudly and clear.

It wasn't long before I realised Elliot was grinding behind me and I went with it. I didn't care anymore, it's all out the window. I ever so gently shook my behind on his hard little friend and heard a small moan escape his mouth.

When the song was over I turned to face him and those dreamy blue eyes captured me once again. I found myself drooling over him. He is flawless. Elliot was about 6'3 and had smooth looking olive tanned skin.

I think Elliot noticed my intrigued staring because that's when he lifted my chin with his finger until we were both looking at each other again.

"May I kiss you Leah?" I was shocked to say the least that such a beautiful man was asking permission to kiss a girl like me. All I could do was nod.

As soon as he saw the nod he captured his lips with my own and I felt those sparks. You know the ones you read about in books and the ones that are in every single cheesy romance movie out there? Yeah those.