This is amazing.

Makynli and Ashton have managed to squeeze themselves into one of the small twin beds, but they look ridiculously uncomfortable. They're watching a movie on Netflix, and Makynli is literally laying on top of him. He really doesn't seem to mind though, given Makynli's cleavage is on full blast, giving Ashton a great view of her boobs.

Calum is laying on one of the beds too, texting furiously. It looks like if he continues, his fingers are going to fall off.

Luke opens the door to the first back room and finds Michael, playing Super Mario Bros. on the Wii. I smile at him and he winks back, completely ignoring Luke's gaze. We then open the door to the second back room, and my eyes widen.

"This room is ours." Luke whispers.

There is a large bed in the center, red satin sheets covering the mattress. There are a few cabinets hanging on the walls, allowing for limited leg room, but this room is adorable.

I love it.

I hop on the bed, rolling around on the red sheets, and watching as Luke just looks at me like I'm crazy. "C'mon." I start. "They're soft."

He laughs, and leaves the room, running his fingers through his hair. I scoff, and pull out my phone finding a text from Michael.

Michael: check the cabinets :)

Me: okay...

I put my phone down and race into action, opening up each cabinet until I find what I'm looking for.

I race around the small compartment, opening and closing the cabinets above the bed until I find what I'm looking for. It's an ATL t-shirt, along with the tickets that Michael got me just a few weeks before.

I grin widely, and pull out my phone, sending him another text.

Me: i love you oh my gosh

Michael: its tonight. don't tell luke. calum's gonna cover for us.

Me: okay, im so excited.

Michael: you deserve it.

I giggle, and skip out of the cramped backroom into the first backroom, finding Michael on his laptop, watching old videos of the boys from 2012. I sit next to him and smile, watching as he grins at the boys old Keeks.

"I remember this." I start. "Those were the days."

"Yeah." He says, turning to face me. He ruffles his newly-dyed blonde hair, and frowns a bit. "It was."

"What's wrong?" I say, scooting in closer to him.

"I miss this. Being seventeen. Feeling like you have nothing else in the world to worry about besides what you're eating for dinner that night. Yes, I love the success we've gotten. I love how popular we are, and how amazing our fans are, but sometimes this all just feels like too much." He says, shutting the computer. I frown back at him, and he gives me a forced smile. "We're leaving soon. I have to make sure Luke is occupied."

"Okay. I'm gonna go put this t-shirt on." I smile, going back into mine and Luke's room. As I pull of my shirt and begin fidgeting with the other one, I can't help but feel sorry for the colorful boy. He puts on such a facade of being happy and cheerful all the time, when really he's struggling. I need him to realize that I will always be there for him. I need him to see that he's not alone, and he never will be as long as he has Makynli, the boys, and me.

Ever.

Pushing the thought of sad Michael out of my mind, I slip the other shirt on my body, and throw on a hoodie, covering the giant Future Hearts logo across the front. The tour bus isn't departing for South Carolina until tomorrow, so this concert is a blessing.

When I go into the main compartment, I find Luke playing a game on his phone, and I feel mine buzz in my pocket. It's yet another text from Michael.

Michael: tell luke that you and me are going for something to eat, and we'll bring him back something. if he asks to go with, tell him im having issues and i need to talk to you.

Me: gotcha

I put my phone away, making sure my ticket is secure in there too, and I look towards Luke. "I'm going with Michael for something to eat. We'll be back in an hour or two."

Luke's head shoots up from his phone and he frowns. "I'll come with."

I'm so glad Michael thinks ahead, or I would've been screwed, because I, Charleigh Danielle Hanson, is fucking terrible at lying on the spot.

"No, it's fine, we'll bring you something back. Michael is having a few issues that he wants to talk to me about in private." I manage to squeeze out, sounding as confident as possible.

Luke frowns, but he obliges. "Okay. I'll eat anything with cheese." he laughs, and I giggle in return.

"Okay." I start, kissing him softly on the lips. "Don't wait up. I'll put your food in the fridge if you're asleep by the time I get back."

"Okay baby." he says, sitting back down, and planting his face right back in his phone.

"Bye Calum, bye Kyn, bye Ashton!" I yell out, only receiving a response from Calum, and I assume Ashton and Makynli are asleep.

I exit the tour bus, finding Michael waiting outside the door. I grin, and run my fingers through my dark brown hair.

"You ready?" he asks me, taking my hand in his.

"Yes." I breathe, approaching the venue down the sidewalk with Michael, and praying to god Luke doesn't find out.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH MY GOSH I ACTUALLY DID IT

I FUCKED MICHAEL CLIFFORD

JUST KIDDING

did i get you again

probably not lol

but here it is guys

can we please get threesome to 3k? and maybe 50 votes?

the atl concert will be in the next part

so get me to 50 voteds and ya'll can read that shit

so yeah

thanks for reading

and being do patient 

i know i suck

-tay