n i n e

whos excited that i updated?

who wanted to hit me because i took forever to write this?

i am so very sorry

and forget getting to 100 votes

ive come to the realization that i will get 100 votes if i actually update

so here you all go :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//CHARLEIGH//

"Get the fuck up bitches! It's tour day!"

My eyes spring open, and I groan, pulling my duvet back over my head and attempting to go back to sleep.

I hear faint mumbles in the corridor of mine and Luke's room, and suddenly feel large figures laying on me, an elbow digging into my side, and a goofy, loud laugh echoing in my ears.

"What the hell?" I scream, attempting to gasp for air as the impending claustrophobia sets in. My head is trapped underneath the duvet, and I can barely breathe under the weight of four adult boys.

"It's tour day, Char!" Luke says, pushing the other boys off of me and allowing me to sit up. "Please tell me you packed."

I grin, and stretch out my arms, yawning loudly. "Yes I packed you douchebag." I laugh, and Luke sits behind me, beginning to rub my back and my shoulders. I whimper slightly, and listen as Luke chuckles, and places his lips to my ear.

"I'm so excited to take you with me." He starts, massaging into my shoulder blade.

"Hmm," I mumble. "I am too."

"I need you to get up." he says, stepping off of the bed, and taking my hand. "Shower?"

"Sure." I say, standing up and following after him.

***

Management was finishing up loading all of stuff into the tour bus when Luke and I got out of the shower. Neither of us had realized that we'd been in there for almost an hour, kissing and washing each other, before we finally decided that our skin had pruned up too much for us to be in there any longer. We both got out and got dressed, following Kyn and the rest of the boys out to the bus.

"So who do you plan on giving the apartment to?" I ask Luke, hand in hand, as we step onto the bus.

"Not sure. My mum and dad planned on taking a visit to Florida for holiday when we come back here for one of our shows. So until then, it's just going to be private residency." he says, using his free hand to brush his quiff out of his face.

I've completely given up on social media at this point. Having my face plastered all over the internet is definitely not something I want to see, especially since most of it is sneaken photos, hate blog posts, and forums that are calling me and Luke a publicity stunt.

Before I met Luke I was some dumb seventeen-year-old with an abusive mother, and the only real redeeming quality I had was being a punching bag.

But I guess since that part of my life is over I guess I have nothing really interesting about myself.

But I still have Luke.

We get on the tour bus, and I gasp at the sight.

It's huge.

There's two backrooms instead of one, the second backroom has a queen-sized bed, I'm guessing for Luke and I, and the first backroom has an entertainment system and a huge couch. There are single beds lining the outer walls of the bus, plus a small kitchen and bathroom closer to the driver's seat.