On top of that, she's BFF's with Taylor Swift, Gigi Hadid, Lorde, Miranda Kerr, Dylan O'Brien, and Ed Sheeran. Talk about squad goals.

There are rumors flying around that she is currently working on her third studio album, and that new music is coming soon. She's even starring in music videos for other artists.

Perfect timing for Steele, fashion designers are ready to accept change in that they want models of different body shapes to wear their designs. Inside sources say that Steele has been getting offers from these designers, wanting her to walk the runway.

It's obvious that Jessica has countless opportunities offered to her to expand her career. There's no doubt that we will be seeing much much more of her in the near future.
____

Jess

"Great photoshoot today! You looked gorgeous,"
Billboard's photographer, Michael, tells me.

"Thank you very much. Have a great day," I reply, touching his shoulder.

A camera followed Robbie, Sal, Jane, my publicist, Caroline, and I outside of the building. This camera wasn't paparazzi, though. He was a director, Billy Langston, and was filming for the video diaries I was going to start uploading on YouTube.

An SUV was waiting on the side of the curb and we quickly made our way inside of the car, pushing through paparazzi. It was quick and easy.

Immediately, Jane began prepping me for my interview with a radio station. She told me the questions they were not supposed to ask, then told me different ways I could bounce around touchy subjects.

The car rolled up to the entrance of the radio building. There had to be at least a hundred fans waiting behind barricades just outside of the doors. Robbie opened the door and I got out of the car. He and Sal walked with me up a ramp that led to the side entrance.

I waved and blew kisses to the fans. "I'll be back later!" I shout to them.

•••

"So, Jessica. We've got a lot to talk about," the host, Allie says.

"We do?"

"Yes! I just want to start this off by saying, what you are doing in hosting and helping plan that gala in Boston, is truly incredible and inspiring. I wish nothing but the best for you and I will be attending it."

I give a gracious nod and smile. "Thank you so much, Allie."

"No problem. You've got a lot of things to get done because it's in two weeks, right?"

I nod my head. "Oh yeah, but I'm really excited."

I still hadn't written my speech yet.

"How has this life been treating you? You've been in the public eye for about two years now. Has it been a hard transition?"

"It's mostly just been getting used to seeing my face everywhere and having cameras watch my every move. But I take trips back home every so often to visit my childhood friend and her family. That keeps me humbled."

"You've actually been known to be one of the few celebrities who are very nice to paparazzi. Did you know that?" Sean, the co-host, speaks up.