"Continue?" I had to keep myself from becoming too frustrated. Not only was she insanely cute, but her voice was like honey. I didn't understand why she was so annoying, but cute. "Master what?" She let out a small laugh and the class began to laugh with her.

She seemed to tremble, but you wouldn't notice it if you weren't staring at her. "I forgot. Sorry." I took another step and almost closed the distance between us. Her facial features are so soft, her lips look so plump. I want to feel them right now. "You call me Master Min because I earned the title." I responded. I had the urge to grab her, but stopped it by turning away and walking back to my desk.

Not even Cindy has this effect on me.

Classes went and passed, and I found myself becoming entranced by Len's spell. Her eyes full of innocence would always stare up at me when we were talking, but I would always become annoyed when she would look away. I want to see her eyes, I want her to know every detail of my face. I want it to become etched in her memory.

I watched as Len improved every class. I want to take her under my wing and make her a black belt.

--

After Cindy stayed over last night, I wasn't in a really good mood. She's too demanding. For someone so small, I never understood how she could crave dick so much. I'm feeling less emotion as days go on with Cindy. She's too annoying. The N train finally pulled up into the station. My heart picked up when I saw Len on the Q. I looked down and the doors finally opened. I stepped off and looked up, happy she noticed me. I waved at her and we went up the stairs. I wanted to say something. Maybe I should compliment her hair, or her outfit? She looks good in everything though, she would know that already.

"Good morning, Master Min." My head snapped to her. She spoke first! Her voice was beautiful. I wanted her to look at me. "Good morning, Len. How are you?" Our limited conversation suddenly became awkward. I took a deep breath and tried to give her good criticism. "Len, you surprise me. I expected you to do bad in my class, I apologize for having that impression."

"Why? Is it because I'm fat?" I instantly shook my head. How could she think that about herself?! Is she mad? "In Korea you would be fat. But here, you are considered chubby. That's the word right? You have what they call a pear shape. If you were skinnier, it would look weird." I wanted to tell her she was perfect. Her body is beautiful.

"Len!" We both looked behind us to see some kid run across the street. He dodged a car and ran up to her. "Hey! Are you trying to get killed?! Why are you so stupid?!" Len yelled. Some people stared as they passed, but the kid didn't mind. Instead, he slung his arm over her shoulder.

I felt my anger spike as he grinned. Was he her boyfriend? Of course she would have a boyfriend, she's beautiful. I tried to compose myself, but it was hard. My eyes bore holes through his skull as I imagined myself breaking his arm. "Want breakfast? I'll buy."

"Su-" Cutting off Len, I butted in. "No, I will buy her breakfast." The kid looked over at me. "No it's cool. I'll b-" I narrowed my eyes and cut him off. "I will buy her breakfast." He seemed to be intimidated by me. Good.

"Alright then. I'll see you later, Len." I watched as he walked away. I then walked over to a cart selling breakfast. "What do you want?" The man impatiently watched as I turned to her. "Len. What do you want to eat?" Instead, she only stayed silent and stared at the ground. I tightened my fists in anger and got her a muffin.

"Here." I said as I handed her the brown paper bag. I felt my annoyance increase ten fold when she didn't accept it. What did I do wrong? Why won't she take it?! "Why are you acting like this?!  Sir, don't you think that was too harsh?" I stared at her in confusion. How was I being harsh? "Harsh?" I asked. "Did you not see how he was acting?" Len let out a loud sigh and walked towards the school. Heaving a sigh, I grabbed her bag and opened it. Stuffing the muffin inside, I zipped it back and walked away from her.