*******

"It was him! He was just....outside. He brought me here. I don't.... Understand."

Louis runs his fingers through his hair and the woman crosses her arms, shaking her head.

"And you didn't invite him in?"

"He just left!"

"You're so dumb, Louis. You're lucky it wasn't a real burglar who actually got away with kidnapping you."

Grace rolled her eyes and the man sat down on his sofa, not believing what had happened.

He exhaled loudly, looking out the glass windows of his loft.

He smiled softly and shook his head, green eyes flashing in his mind.

"He's still here in London. He didn't leave."

The boy whispers, stuck in a trance until a loud door slam takes him out of it. He sees a faint shadow of a figure walk across the hall and looks at his babysitter, who shrugs her shoulders.

Louis sighs and stands up.

"Do you mind getting the groceries out the car?"

"No problem."

"Is Amelie still asleep?"

"She hasn't came down from the clouds since 8."

"Good. Very good. I will go give her a goodnight kiss momentarily."

The woman nods and Louis proceeds to his bedroom first, a little nervous with everything going on.

He closes the door behind him and stands with his back pressed against the door, the man standing at the edge of his bed, tapping his foot repeatedly, eyebrows furrowed.

"Something wrong?"

Louis asks, and the man scoffs.

"You tell me. You put a good little scene out there."

Louis looked down at his feet, a tug at his stomach that made him feel all types of nausea inside, words caught in his throat.

"I-I saw him today. He's here."

"And why do you care?

Louis looked up from his feet and stared into the mans eyes for seconds before looking back down, shrugging.

"Its....I...we haven't spoken in forever and I just thought-"

"That he'll come back running to you? Louis he didn't come back for you the first time around, what makes you think this time is any different."

Louis frowned, a little upset, and just brushed the man off, heading towards his dresser.

"Yeah just.... forget it."

The boy began to remove his clothes and look for pajamas, any hopes he had left, crushed and mood ruined.

When he finally found a clean shirt, he had no time to put it back on, feeling two arms wrapped around his waist. Louis mumbled jerk under his breath and tried to release himself, but failed.

"Our shipment came in today. Look what we got."

The man shook up a bag of pills in front of Louis face, while pressing a kiss to his back, the boy frowning.

"I'm not feeling it tonight, sorry."

Louis released himself from the mans hold and headed towards his night stand, connecting his phone to charge.

He never got to plug it in, his phone flying across the room as the man threw it upset.

"What the fuck you do that for."